Playing With The Alpha- Chapter 6 Pg18

RANDI POV

Something wasn't right. I could feel it and so could my wolf. I got up from my desk and walked to the large picture window.

My wolf wouldn't settle down.

"What's the matter this time?" I ask it. Suddenly a knock comes from the door. "Come in." I instruct. The door opens revealing members of the pack. They were guards.

"Alpha there's been sightings of rogues in our territory." One announces, as the two them bow their head. I immediately turn around. "Was it taken care of?"

"No alpha but we were told to inform you first. Also we've been informed by other packs that rogues have been roaming our territory. "

"Why wasn't I informed sooner?"

"We just got word of it tonight sir." He says bowing again. Not wasting another moment I darted out the door.

"Alpha we have picked up on a distress howl of one of our members. We believe it might be your brother. "Another guard informs me as I head towards the gates. My wolf howls with angry.

"Also alpha-" he starts off. He looked to another member as if he's unsure about telling me. "Speak!" I growl.

"There's a reason to believe that the human girl is with him." My wolf was now enraged. "Let's go!" I ordered. We all transform into our wolves and head out. It was no longer human in charge it was my wolf and he was out for blood.