Playing With The Alpha- Chapter 12 pg 46

I knew it was wrong, but because of all the emotional anger pinned up inside of me, made me desire this even more. I also knew that none of this would end well, but I was willing to take a chance.

Zayne rips my shirt off and my bare breast caresses his chest. I grab a fist full of his hair.

Zayne moans, suddenly Zayne sweeps me off my feet and wraps my legs around his waist as he carries me upstairs.

He places me on the bed. I watch with anticipating eyes as he slides his sweats off. He touches my chin and places a soft kiss on it.

"Are you ready?"

I immediately grab his hand.

"But Zayne," "This is my first time."

Zayne sighs, "I know you're scared, but just know I will never intentionally hurt you."

I close my eyes as he continues. I could feel him as he takes hold of my thighs, wrapping them around his body. He bends down and begins placing small kisses on my neck, and I notice as we stare at each other, and through the orb of his eyes I could see the reflection of his wolf. 

Randi POV

Unzipping her dress, I glide my hands across her back. She giggles as I begin to nibble on her neck swooping her off her feet and carry her to our bed. I inch closer before she stops me by placing her heel on my chest.

"Undress me." She commands making me even hungrier to taste her. I grab her legs pulling her nearer. She seductively unbuttons my shirt with her tongue.

She glides her arms around my neck pulling me closer as our lips lock together.

A strange feeling comes over me.

"Where are you?" Camila ask

I was confused; I've never felt my wolf this restless before.

"I...I'm fine." I hesitantly answer.

Leah POV

I was so afraid, but no amount of fear could stop me from experiencing this moment, but soon the pleasure turned into pain, the burning sensation in-between my thighs made me bite down on my tongue and blood drips from my mouth and Zayne start too savagely lick my lips.

I wanted so desperately to scream. "Do you want me to stop?" Zayne says, pulling away slightly. I tug at him, drawing him closer.

This was the worst pain I've experienced but I didn't want him to stop. Even though the feeling of guilt lived in the back of my heart I ignore it. If alpha Randi could sleep beside Camila without an ounce of regret then I could do this. Besides he was probably marking her right now.

"Zayne just do it!" I cried out anxiously. He parts his lips as if he was going to say something but just swallows, he tongues his way down the side of my face tasting my tear stained cheek. Then he without hesitation thrusts himself completely inside of me.