pg 68

Almost four hours since the altercation in the diner, I found myself drifting off to sleep.

"He's waiting for you. Are you ready?" Zayne asks from behind me. Looking at his reflection through the mirror I turn to him. He was dressed in all white and so was I.

"I...I think I am. I'm kind of nervous." I confess walking towards him. "You can always imagine that it's me instead of him." He jokes smiling at me. I chuckle and look to the ground. I knew it was more than just a joke.

"Leah?" He whispers placing a hand under my chin making me look to him. His eye lit from the glow of the burning fire.

"Yes?"

"Before you go to be with him, I want you to know that I lov-"

Two female members of the pack walk through the door, bowing their heads. They two were dress in all white. "The alpha will wait no longer. He requested his mate at once."

Zayne hand falls back to his side. "I'm coming." I say heading to them but stop midway and turn back to him and smile. "I know Zayne."

"You do?"

"I love you too, but after tonight, when he marks me I'll belong to him. I'm sorry."

"It was worth a try." He lowers his head and he places a soft kiss on my cheek

I turn to leave with the others before he calls out to me one more.

"At least promise me one thing, that you won't enjoy it too much."

I bow my head and the two escort me out.

Suddenly we appear in front of a door. It opens and we go inside. The room was glowing with many candles and white rose pedals covered the floor.

"You two may leave us." "You have finally come to me." He spoke with a deep manly tone.

The two women bow their heads and leave us. As if out of nowhere he stood naked, I could feel the heat that our bodies generated as we looked into each other's eyes.

He gently asks. "Are you scared?" Placing his hand under my chin, "I won't hurt you." he says.

"We're ready to have you now Leah, don't make us wait any longer." His eyes turn gold as he speaks and I can feel myself melding with him.

"You can have me now." The words uncontrollably slip out. His tongue hungrily slides into my mouth and his grip around me tightens. Suddenly I'm lifted up and placed on his bed.

I moan a bit as he kisses my neck.

"We need you so much." He whispers on my skin "I need you." He says this time looking into my eyes.

I desired to give myself completely to him. "Make me yours, claim me." I plead.

He handles me like a starved animal that has finally caught its prey.

"I've been such a fool, so selfish to deny you this pleasure." He whispers. "I will never....ever let you go."

As his hands move down my thighs seductively... Randi asks, "What do you want from me?"

"I.... I want you to make love to me." I exclaimed. He looks down at me before placing soft kisses up and down my neck.

"Try not to scream so loudly sweetheart." He says before thrusting himself inside of m.

I scream out.

"No!"

I jump out of my sleep and place a hand on my chest. I feel around my body making sure I still had my clothes on. Sudden Randi walks into the room and looks at me.

"Are you Okay?" He asks.

"Yea...." I shake my head and rip the sleep from my eyes. "Yeah just a really bad dream." I explain, now sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Where are we?"

"We're at a motel."

"How did I get in here?"

"You fell asleep in the truck. I didn't want to wake you so I carried you in."

"Oh." was all I could say. I couldn't stop thinking about the dream and how real it felt.

Randi takes a sit in the chair that was seated in the corner. A long sigh escapes his lips as he rubs his neck.

"You're sure?"

"I'm fine." I reassure him.

"Zayne called."

"What did he want?"

"He just wanted to know how you were doing, that's all."

He checks the time before he turns it off and places the phone on the table beside him.

It got pretty awkward and quite. I had no idea what to say or if I should say anything at all. But soon the silence became too much to bare I had to say something.

"Have you spoken to Camilla lately?" Why would I ask that?

He stiffens and studies me with a confused expression. "Why does it matter?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know it was just a question."

"Don't ask questions about her. Camilla is my past and you're my future and that's all that matters to me right now." He states. But I could tell by the harshness of his voice that Camila still had some effect on him.

"I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry you didn't deserve that." He rubs the bridge of his nose.

I bite my lips and suddenly found myself walking towards him.

"What's this for?"

"I'm giving you a chance."

Not breaking eye contact he stands up, towering over me.