Chapter twenty-Gina knows

Authors note-

Hai guys, Melissa here again, as always. I just want to say thanks for some comments and votes I wanna say a big thank you to @Cinnamon_Rose for her votes on my chapters, it means a lot. Please vote or comment if you like the book. I am writing more hapters as quickly as I can as I have home which I am yet to complete, I haven't even started... woops. So this is why some chapters may be shorter soon as I have homework I am working on. I will be drawing some pictures too, but I dont have any ideas for any so please give me some ideas, that will be helpful. So here is chapter twenty I hope you all like it see you all soon lava you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jai POV~

Today was school and I was quite happy to go to school, and yes it is because Pandora is starting today. I think it is going to be an interesting day to be honest. I finished getting ready when something came across my mind, what if she is in some of my classes. I am hoping she is because she is in the same year and interlectual. I made my way down the stirs and started to walk into the kitchen to see my momma gina cooking pancakes, yum! I walked up and starte to set up the table.

"Morning" She spoke in a chripy tone, she is always happy in the morning and I will never understand why.

"Morning mom, how are you?" I replied, walking up to her and giving her a quick hug. I started to make more batter for her to use, and then gave it to her.

"I am very well thanks, you seem more happier than usual, why is this? I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but I would like to know as I wouod thank the lord for making you happy again." She said, poop she has caught on to me. What am I going to say? Should I tell her about Pandora? I started to have a shrt debate in my head, deciding what I should do.

"I met a girl." I spoke in a hushed and very mummbled way. I started to think that she wouldn't hear it; but clearly she heard it.

"REALLY! I am so happy for you Jai, she better treat you right, where is she?" She answered in reply, damn now she is going to be even more happy.

"Yes mom, now quieten down nobody knows except James and well now you too; but I don't want them to find out they will ruin it. And as for 'where is she' she isnt here she doesn't exactly know I am me. We started to text each other, because I messaged this girl asking why she had put a number on twitter and she said to give her abuse. So I wanted to help her; because she didn't deserve it, I had already known who she is, as she has a youtube channel with her friend. So I texted her and now we have been talking for a few days. I think I may be falling for her mom." I commented, deciding that I should tell her the whole story. I didn't want to keep secrets from my own mother.

"Oh Jai, she isn't is Australia is she? Jai it will be okay you will meet one day ad if your feelings do develop more I am always here for you and you know that." She mentioned.

I think its nice that she is here for me as she would probably be the only one I would go to for this sort of stuff if it was related to girls and James would be someone who I trust to tell them a secret and them not tell another living soul unless I give him permission. I smiled at the thought of my feelings growing for Pandora even more.

"Thanks and yes I know you are here for me, you are one out of two people I would go to for relationship advise expecially with Pandora, oh that is the name of the girl." I concluded, I gave her a quick hug again, and turned around, about to leave.

"She has a wonderful name and I feel special for that thanks and we can talk later about it if you would like, and the boys have already ahd their food so they wouoldn't hav heard this conversation." She spoke picking up the platesand taking them to the sink. Thank god they wouldn't habe heard it. I walked to the door shouted the boys and soon enough we was all bounding out the door making our way to school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is the chapter I hope you liked it.