Chapter thirteen-At the beach

Jai POV~

To: Pandora

From: Jai

*Really! It's good you have settled in well and I have a view of the beach by my window. That is amazing I was planning to go to the beach in a few hours with the boys. Maybe we will get to see you possibly with your boyfriend.*

Ugh, life sucks. She has a boyfriend and now I have no chance. I don't want to go to the beach anymore, wouldn't want to see them snogging each other. I storm upstairs and slam the door. I walk over to the bathroom and grab something I don't want to do. I grab the blade and place it to my skin I made the first mark when it was snatched away from me. I looked to see it was James. He hugged me tightly and I started to cry. I wanted Pandora. He passed me my phone, when I started to shake my head, no he shrugged and unlocked it and read the message.

"What!?! No I don't have a boyfriend, Blaze is my oder brother he is the father figure in my life, I haven't even had a boyfriend which isn't a suprise." He spoke in a soft tone, I looked down at the now raised line on my skin and wiped away the blood. I looked up with no emotion. I mumbled a quick thanks taking the phone and reading the message repeatedly. I didn't think about that. Looking up, I noticed that James had now left.

I put on a bunch of bracelets and got dressed suitable for the beach. I walked downstairs and we got ready to go. I lagged behind everyone thinking about Pandora.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short. I will post a few more chapters soon.