Chapter thirty- You can't?

Authors note-

Hai guys this is the second update I have for you all today well technically it would be three but theorectically the authors not should have been uploaded yesterday, which I am still sorry about but this is why I am uploading twice today which I suppose is good. So lets get started here is the new chapter which I hope you all enjoy, keep smiling and stay happy I lava you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jai POV~

I didn't know what to say, I am so tempted to say 'no she is mine' but then it would make me sound ossessive and also a weird creppy person because she thinks we have nown each other one day not even that. But then I wanted to say 'yes' because he would do so much better than me in every aspect and I just want her to be happy, even if it doesn't include me. I had reached a courgagous desicion on what I was going to say and I was determined to actually dgo ahea and say that to Luke. Like seriously this is three people crushing on the same person, the same girl, called Pandora. Luke Hemmings, Luke Brooks and I. We all like her. I can tell that both of the boys like her and these are the reasons how I know:

Luke Hemmings- I have known him for ages and he tells me his type of girls he likes and all this stuff which is completely the opposite of Pandora, so that would make him not want her; but no. That is the thing he will go with 'alternative' girls a he calls it from time to time; but honestly Pandora is not alternative in any way. Also a dead give away is he asked to have her. Like hello I think I am falling in love with Pandora and here he is trying to take her away from me.

Now for my brother, Luke Brooks- He wants Pandora, not because he likes her just he knows how to get under my skin, yeah he doesn't know I like her but he wants everything I have and unfortunately Pandora is some I would like to have in my life, so therefore Luke ill want her. Another reason is that he is trying to get near her now I can see him staring at her and that is all I could think about at the moment in time, he is trying to get close to her and I don't like it. He is one of them players and he likes to hump and then dump, which involves a one night stand which equals the girls getting heart broken and the guy gets laid. And I am not letting Pandora be one of his girls on his list.

Ahh yes the list, you see he has a list, which involves three things all of which come together in the end.

First up is the girls name and this is to keep track of what girls to go to next and know which ones not to go to again

Secondly is the rate of how good they was in bed which is on the scale 1-10

Lastly, is a photo, you may think it is irty but it is not it is just a picture of the girl so it wil help with noumber one.

Personaly I am still a virgin and I will probably stay that for a while and not give it to a girl who I know won't want to stay with me, and will possibly break my heart.

Right back to earth again I saw all the guys staring at me and I was ready to say my answer. Phew here it goes, all or nothing.

"No you can't." I looked at Pandora who is staring directly at me, with no hint of anger or anything bad it was just full of awe. Poop she thinks I am weird.

"Good on you Jai, sticking to the things you want, but then I want her but I can understand that you would want her." He repl'ied, told you he wanted her.

"No offence but I don't think he is stable for a relationship. I don't know about if she thinks she is ready but I see all those scars on her wrists and a few by her thighs, and I iknow that she wouldnt want to have any physical contact with a boy because of what happend last lesson. She is beautful, and I mean truely beautiful and I would love to one day have a girlfriend like her, because when I look at her, she makes my day. I know that I may sound all sappy and all that because she must think we have known each a few hours, but I am Jai, I am the boy she has been texting." I finished and I felt her hand release from my grasp. Well done Jai, you messed it up big time. Then all of the sudden I was englufed in a hug and legs wrapping round my waist. She wa cuddling me. I wrapped my arms around her securley and I guess you could call it nuzzling into her neck, which I did.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you." I whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note-

And that is it for now, I hope you liked it.