Chapter seven-My dysfunctional family

Pandora POV~

After I got out my luxurious warm shower, I made my way towards my cupboard and scanned through my items of clothing to see what to wear. I started to think that I will be at home all day, so it will be best if I dressed warm and comfy, considering it is spring time. I decided to go with a very oversized sweatshirt which had nerd writen in black on top of the creamy coloured sweatshirt. I paired it with a pair of black leggings and frilly socks, they had olaf the snowman on it. I hadn't put any make up on as I felt need not to wear any today. Strolling back into the bathroom, I started to sing quietly the lyrics to 5 seconds of summer 'good girl'. With that I decided too actually play the music from my phone. Placing my hair in a high ponytail, I puled out a few strands just to make it slighty more presentable.

BEEP! My phone buzzed from a text it must been the unknown person. I opened the text and read every word of it.

To: Pandora

From: Unknown number

*Yes indead I do watch your videos so that gives me a head start on already knowing you. But I am still willing to know more about each other. What would you like to do in order to know more about each other? Do you wanna play a game? Perhaps 21 questions, only because that is the only game i haave in my mind right at this second.*

Yayyy! I thought, at least me writing those questions wasn't a waste of time. I skip down the stairs and work my way through into the kitchen... I know what you are all thinking, mother of all food,. My kitchen to me was heaven itself. Omph! All of the sudden I land on the floor groaning in agony. Damn that hurt, I looked up to see the cause of it all. Blaze. His eyes were full of hurt as if he had found out the worst news ever. He reached out a hand for me to grab, which I gladly did.

"Are you okay, you look at bit sad?" I spoke in a soft tone. I englufed him in a cuddle, hoping it will make it better.

"Urmmm yeah I'm fine, I guess. I just feel bad for making you fall. I didn't mean it, seriously it was an accident." He said with a hushed tone. He had wrapped his arms around me. I looked into his eyes to see they was glazed he must be really sad. I felt my heart tug seeing my brother like this.

"Okay, well do you want me to make you any food, I'm starving here," I replied slowly. All i get in reponse is a simple shake of his head before he walks out of the kitchen and glumly makes his way to the stairs.

I whip out my phonee forgetting to reply to the peron, I quickly start tying on the keypad respondint to the message.

To: Unknown number

From: Pandora

*Yes, that is fine with me I aready have questions I would like to ask you.*

I quickly hit the send button before grabbing an apple and running back upstairs. I need to now what's wrong with Blaze.

Blaze POV~

I have no idea what I am going to do. URGH! Why did our parents have to tell me we was all moving to australia for a while becasue of their work. Why didn't I tell Summer I like her. Yes, I know Summer is my sister's best friend but I have always felt something towards her. I don't want to leave I don't want her to forget me. I felt tears begin to roll down my face, I need to tell Pandora. We leave in a few days which is the worst thing to hear, we will be keeping this house but we wont be returning for a while.

I pick up a suitcase I had burried in my closet. Throwing it upen the bed I started to root through all of my belonging I had folding them neatly and placing them in to the case. I had finally cleareed my closet out when, I had turned around to see Pandora sitting there on my bed staring at the suitcase I had just managed to pack. Her face looked distraught. I slowly began to tell her the whole story on how they are moving to australia within a few short days. By the end of it all her eyes was just as galzed as mine. I envelope her into a hug and we just stood there with tears in our eyes.

We walked into her room and I started to help her fold all of her clothing into the few suitcases she had, of course she is going to have more stuff than me so thererfore more suitcases.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note-

Haiii guys!! I hope you liked this chapter as you got to see Blaze's point of view, I will use more pov's soon so it won't get tedious. I will appreciate any votes or comments. Also if you wanna message me then don't be scared to do so. I am open for new friends. I will upload more soon, so I will see you all then. Baiiii guys.