Chapter fifteen-There she was

Jai POV~

We had just gotten to the beach. I was still behind everyone looking down at Pandora's mesaage. I don't know why I let myself do that. I promised I wouldn't, I promised james. You see, not many people know I self harm, because I know if they know they will make a fuss over it. So I only trust James knowing, he understands how I am.

Anyway back to reality and not 'land of Jai'. We started talking and soon enough Luke spotted a girl in a bikini laying down on the sand. I know what he's up to, it disgusts me. Suddenly Luke and Beau run off and a few seconds later beau came with a tube which looked a lot like sun cream. Urgh I know hes gunna freak the girl out. He walks up to her and starts to rub it on her. In literally seconds, she turned around and hit him, hmph he deserves it. Ha. I look at the girl from where I was standing and froze, literally froze. My heart felt like it was pounding against my rib cage and trying to get out of my skin. I felt a pinge of anger rush through my body. Beau is touching MY Pandora! I look at James for resort. He slowly shakes his head, clearly he can see my anger and rage of wanted to punch Beau repeatedly.

I look at Pandora. She's beautiful, like an angel who lives in hell, wishing for a better life. Somewhere to escape, to get away from the torture the world beholds. I can see her long luxurious hair and I instantly want to run my hands through it, then plaiting it messily; because I can't plait for anything. I see her small and petite frame and it makes me want to cuddle her tightly so she knows that I'm there for her.

Then she walked off, I swear I felt my heart frown upon her leave. I gave James a signal to come over to me. Then I started to tell him what I wanted him to do and I passed him my phone. Let's just hope everything goes to plan. I look over to see Luke had went with James. Urgh! He is gunna try and hook up with her. All of the sudden I feel like smiling as I saw Pandora punch him, I was smiling. Then I saw them taking selfies and laughing, I'm glad she's happy. NO! Why did Luke have to go over with him, he just went on her phone and started to type, I with no doubt think he has placed his number in the phone. I see them start to walk away and think, Luke's not going to have her she is going to be mine for once and he isn't going to get something I want for once.

James walks up to me while Luke went over to Beau and Skip. He smiles at me and hands over my phone. Well the plan worked, I think.

"Thank you, for speaking to her, if you didn't he probably would have hated us." I exclaim, looking at the phone.

"Don't be she knows who we are, and understood it as a prank and dare from one of us, so she don't hate us. Oh yeah, before I forget I told her I would get all of us to follow her on twitter, so lover boy can follow her without any suspicions." He replies, I smile back and say thank you. I turn my head to see Luke and the boys talking, we walk over to hear the words "She's bangable for sure." My face burns in fury. I keep all my anger in and think that she is not far away, not far at all. Maybe, she is the new neighboours. Crap, she is we both have the same view, we both went to the same beach. I see all the boys walking away so I run ahead to catch up, this is going to be interesting. I take out my phone and text Pandora, let's hope she don't knows it's me yet. I decided to write...

To: Pandora

From: Jai

*Hey Pandi! How are you?*

I didn't want to put too much in there incase that will seem a little wierd. Instantly I get a reply.

To: Jai

From: Pandora

*Hai Jai Jai! I'm good thank you and yourself?*

That wasn't a bad reply so I decided to text back.

To: Pandora

From: Jai

*That's good and I am well thank you. So how was the beach?*

I remembered she told me she was going to the beach. I didn't want to hint I was the Jai Brooks there.

-----------------------------------

Thank you for waiting for the update. Im sorry I was really busy so I will try to update as much as I can during half term.