Chapter ten-It's time to go

Pandora~

It has been two days since I recored that video for youtube and it's time to get to the plane. Me and Jai have been talking non stop for the past few days. Here I am picking out what I am going to be wearing for the trip. I want it to be comfy for the long trip but summery for when we get off the plane. I had finally desided what I was going to wear. beneath the large janoskian sweatshirt I wore a cropped top with the dirty pig logo. I had decided to go very comfy with the trousers so I  wore some grey yoga pants, I have paired my outfit with some white converse and my hair up in a messy bun.

I had just lugged all my beongings downstairs and then I saw Summer looking very teary. When I looked over I saw a very anxious Blaze.

Blaze POV~

Today is the day. I'm gunna do it. I am going to tell Summer. We got our luggage and all four of us drove to the airport in behalf of Summer's brother, Eric. we had nearly gotten to the airport when a conversation popped up, we was amily silent.

"I'm going to miss you both Pandora and Blaze. I wished you would stay." she spoke softly, I was in a tran ce she has a voice of an angel.

"Trust me, I want to stay too, someone I love is here and I don't want to say good by to her" I speak with sadness in my voice.

"Awww really she must be lucky to have you. Fight for her if you need to." Summer said, I guess she doesn't know I'm on about her, of course she doesn't she don't know I love her, I haven't told her.... yet.

Soon enough we arrived at the airport and just before our fligh would be called I felt two arms wrap around my neck. Summer. I wrapped my arms around her waist. she started to let go so I pulled her back and whispered wait . Slowly we walked off a little further away from the other two who was staying goodbye. I bent my head down to her ear and then she whispered "Yeah, Blaze?" I waited no time before plantinng my lips onto hers. It was short and sweet and not too eager.I was pulling away when she pulled me back and let it linger a litlle longer. She soon pulled away, flustered. I can't really say anything I was as red as a tomato. I place a hand on her cheek before saying "I love you Summer, you was the one I was talking about in the car, please don't forget me." I was nearly in tears she pecked my lips again which was a struggle for her since she is quite small.

"You know, I have always liked you I was just too scared to talk to you as you was my best friends brother." She said looking down. I grabed her hand in mine and I moved her so she was standing a bit away when I shouted "I, Blaze Smith has loved Summer Blue since I first laid eyes on her." Then I retook her hand in mine and gave her one last kiss before we left to get on the plane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note-

Hai guys thanks for reading it, I hope you all like it. Lets try to 5 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter.