Chapter twenty seven-Love birds

Authors note-

Hai guys I hope you liked that update I did yesterday, I posted it just before I went to sleep, hehe. But todays chapter is sort of a follow on from that day but in Pandora's point of view as I only did Jai's point of view yesterday, I think. I did do a longer chapter last time which is good I suppose as it means there is more for you to read, and that is good. I would like you guys to vote though as I do appriciate it all and I find it nice to see your comments on what you think about the book so far. Even negative resonses I wouldn't mind because it would show and tell me what they would want to be improved. I am still thinking of cutting the book short though and possibly write a sequal if you wanted me to. That would all be down to YOU, so if you would like me to write a sequal then I would appriciate it if you told me. So here is the next chapter called 'love birds' I hope you guys all like it and please vote and comment if you like it, it would mean a lot, thanks guys I lava you all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pandora POV~

Here I am sitting in the seat waiting for the guests to arrive, I had no idea who it was or who it would even be; because Ii have only been her today and it has barely been an over and hour and I had already cried and got told I would be someone's toy basically, something I wouldn't want to be ever! I was sitting in between Jai and James, still holding Jai's hand, we was suprsingly the first people in the hall so we sat right at the front so we could get a good view. I was happy I had actually met James before at the beach because we can have a good conversation and even with Jai I can still feel relatable towards him and he makes me feel safe. I still can't believe I kissed him, yeah it was only the cheek but I have never kissed someone before, go ahead and cll me fridgid but to be honest I would want to wait as people nowadays want to hump and dump I actually want a relationship. Soon enough people start to file in and fill all of the seats. Nobody really cared where they sat they just sat in random spots,

"Right years settle down the guests are coming on stage soon so have fun and enjoy....5SOS!!" A mans voice arised, who I am guessing is the principle as he was in a suit and most people did what he said.

I heard that 5 seconds of summer was going to be playing I felt like fainting , because 1) I am in love with them all I wouldn't honestly be able to choose a person because they are all unique and 2) I have never seen them before and I have always wanted to. So I guess that is why I heard Jai's little chuckle at my face lighting up like a fireworks desplay, also I may have gripped hi hand more in exitement. 

"Hey guys I hope you are excited to listen to our music we have written, I know we are in your years except a few people. I don't know if you have heard of us so put your hand up if you know about us, we won't judge if you don't because judging and bullying is just degrading, something we have all been through." Luke, the singer group, well they all sing but it is mainly luke everyone has their own little solos at parts of them though. I looked around and nobody I mean nobody put their hands up so I let go of Jai's han and raised it, knowing I may be one of the only ones that knew them. Then I see that Jai Luke and also Jai raises their hands as well. THEY KNOW 5SSO!

"WOO! We have fans." Michael, a guitarist bellows.

"Becasuse you know us, well and heard of us we are going to let you hang out with us and give you somethings," Ashton, the drummer says before finishing the sentance "Oooh and cuddles I like cuddles."

Me and the boys had put our hands down by now because mine ws getting tired, yes I am a very lazy person unless it comes to running, and the boys followed in suit.

"Lets get started" They all say in snyc, that was aweosme they spoke at the same time,then the beat started to play through the instruments. 'She looks so perfect' started playing.