Chapter thirty four- The journey to the dress

Authors note- 

Hai guys I am sorry I have not been updating I thought I had updated and published my last chapter and part I did but I guess I did not so I am sorry about that. I am updating now I don’t know if it will be a short or longer chapter as I want to post a few for now as I missed out on a few days so sorry again. but I am coming to the end of the book I will not do a epilogue, nor will be publishing a sequel to the message either. So I am sorry if any of you wanted that but nobody messaged me, commented or voted to tell me their opinion so I had to decide it myself. So I will now get into the story so I do not waste your time. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Pandora POV~ 

I had just been told that both of the guys are coming with me to go shopping for prom. It seems to me that they both want to look some what presentable at prom and also James must have bagged himself  a date to prom too. Get inn there James...pulling all those ladies. I rushed back to my house after I said that I was going to get dressed first. When I  got through the doors I ran up the stairs knowing that nobody was possibly in the house. I reached the top of the stairs and turned round the corner rushing to get a quick shower, washing my hair, body ad shaving as well. I hoped out rapping a towel around me and started to moisturize my face and able concealer to all spots where it is needed, I then applied a few coats of mascara and a layer of eyeliner. It did not take that long to do and then soon enough I was in my bed room with a bunch of clothes scattered everywhere so it was easier for me to choose what to wear. In the end I decided to go with wearing a vest top and a baggy sweatshirt to go over the top, I didn’t really care what I would be wearing as I would be taking it off on putting it back on all because of the dresses. For the bottoms I had decided to go with a pair of black leggings. I was just finished putting on my black doc martins. I heard the bell go and then I flew down the stairs not literally but I practically rushed down the stairs and opened the door. There stood Jai and James, I greeted them with a soft smile but they seemed to not be staring at my face but my body and I have no idea why so I would ask sooner or later. 

"Uh guys why are you looking at my body well clothes; because you can not see my body?" I questioned with curiosity. 

"That is exactly what we are thinking well he is thinking why can't he see your body. I just realized that it sounded so corny." James spoke up and Jai had a little bit of blush forming on his cheeks, well I could not have said anything I have a bit of blush too which has already formed so I definitely couldn’t have said anything about it. 

"Shut up" Jai spoke at the same time I said "Gross." 

We all ended up laughing before starting to walk out the door, I had grabbed my phone and bag which had my purse and essentials that I might need. We had reached the train station and I sat in between them both but leaning on Jai. He had his arm wrapped around me and mine was round his waist. This was going to be a short yet enjoyable ride for us all. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Authors note- 

So here it is here is one of the chapters, I hope you guys like it, I am still sorry for not updating in about a week so this is why I am updating a little. I might do a few chapters but not actually post them so if I miss out on a few days or a while, I can easily post a few chapters so you guys could read it. I am sorry if this story is getting boring as well I am not a good writer. I am not good at anything to be honest so I am sorry about that too.