Chapter sixteen-Is it time to tell

Authors note-

I have decided I will cut this story shorter than I had planned at the start but I will make a sequal; but only if you all want me too. THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER. I will be writing another story which I am starting to write as from today, I will not be posting it up straight away as I would liek to make sure I have chapters done and dusted, so if I had not updated then I could publish them as they would already be done. I will try to update both as much as I can. 

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter, vote or comment if you want to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jai POV~ 

I need to tell her but how. I started to pace around the room. This is so frustrating, not knowing what to do. I want to help her with her problems face to face; but I am too scared to tell her incase she hates me is this a good or bad this a good or bad thing to do. James has spoken to her at the beach, he said that they got along well and that she was hopefully going to see us all one day to hang out, and posibly film a youtube video. That should be fun! I continued to pace around the room, we had gotten home ad the boys was downstairs doing who knows what. I walked up to the cupboard and pulled out some loose grey sweat pants, I pulled them on and jogged downstairs. After shouting that I was going to go on a quick run around, I opened the door and headed left. I looked at the house and I saw Pandora in running gear as well.

As, I continued to run, I heard footsteps next to me. I looked across and there she was, in the flesh...Pandora. I smiled in the back of my mind and stayed silent, not daring to talk. God no, I was too scared to do that. We continued to run together around the block a few times before, I decided I had enough and wanted to go inside. We got closer to the house and some how, I had built up the courage to say goodbye. I walked into the house and went upstairs to take a shower; but just as suspected Luke was in the room, staring at me. Well this won't be good, being the staker he is he probably watched me and her run together. I walk past him ignoring what he had to say and straight into the bathroom and hopped out of my clothes and into the shower.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry that it is really short, my half sister came round yesterday. I haven't seen her in a while and I wanted to spend some time with family as we just had my great grandma pass away and great uncle as well, so they had a funeral yesterday.