Chapter twelve-New neighbours

Jai POV~

I am so excited right now, a few short minutes ago I was hoping around and literally prancing up and down the house. I really am a strange child! Pandora had messaged me a few minutes ago that is why I was like that. I am still shaking of excitement, I really hope we are going to be close and not far apart, because that would suck. Even if she lived in a different part of Australia, I would travel to see her just because I care about her. Despite her past, which I find horrible that Lucie (Pandora had told me her name, also I worked out she was the one that gave me Pandora's number on twitter), I still care for her, I always will to be honest. Since we have been talking, all of the boys have been saying I have improved, my actions are getting better I have decided to go back to school to study...well sort of I'm getting online schooling, but I am considering going back to public school, I think I will be. She has helped me through a lot, she hasn't even known all she knows is that I hated my life and I had found my light. NOne of the booys know about her except James. I think he has a thing for Summer, I'll have to ask him about that.

I roll out of bed, knowing that it's coming up to noon. I place my feet out of the cover and put them on the floor to feel the carpet underneath my feet. I reached up and run my fingers through my messy hair, my beanie must have fallen off. I slowly get up from the bunk bed: nearly wacking my head on Luke's bed. Done that many of time, hurts like getting your toe stubbed on the corner of a sharp edge. I walk to the shower and turn it on, undresssing and taking a quick shower to wash my body and hair. After a little bit I hopped out feeling clean as a whistle. I tie a towel round my waist and walked at a slow pace to our bed room. I pull up some boxers which had teenage mutant ninja turtles on, how awesome! I pull out a blue and white/grey sweatshirt out and put it on, I then pair it with a pair of burgandy trousers and a red beanie to top it off. I put socks on, obviously, and stumble to the mirror to check if my hair is okay. Yep it's fine. I grab my phone and walk to the kitchen downstairs. I open the cuboard above me and take out bread and start to grab the rest of the ingredients for sandwich. I eat the sandwich, then start to waash up I look out the window to see Beau in the garden laying on his belly, lazy boy.

PING! I had the best idea ever I called for Luke and james to come to the kitchen. I started to describe my plan, they are nodding so far. Looks like we are going along with it. James grabs my phone and opens up the keek app getting ready to record, me and Luke describe what is going to happen and we silently walk out into the garden carrying two buckets between us both. I signaled and on the count of three...1...2...3

"SHIT THAT'S FREEZING. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!" We started to burst out laughing at the fury on Beau's face after we dunked two ice buckets on him. Luke was on the floor, doubled over and me and James was both cutching out stomaches.

"That was so funny, sorry we had to get you, you looked so peaceful, so we wanted to ruin it." I bearly make out. All of the sudden I got jumped on by him and he started to laugh along with us. I get my phone from James and post it to keek.

Pandora POV~

I was watching from the window the boys next door playing pranks on the boy that was laying down. Personally, I though it was very entertaining, then out of the corner of my eye I saw a boy with brown hair go on a phone. They seem like nice people, could get to know them more then, maybe we could be good friends.BEEP!BEEP! I quickly rush to my phone hoping it is Jai, I remembered I had just messaged him after he said okay (remmbering my promise to message him once I got to the house) I think that I am beinging to get feelings for him. And honestly I think that I a good thing.

To: Jai

From: Pandora

*Hai. I just got in, wel sorta I got in and went to see everything and get my room, at least I laded in one piece*

To: Pandora

From: Jai

*Hai again and woooo it is good you have landed safely. I don't know what I would have done if you didn't live or got hurt :$ so how re you settling in?*

Awwe, that is so sweet, he's so caring ad just perfect in general. Since I have been talking to him I haven't been given as much hate, I still am just not as much. Lucie is still messaging me hate and telling my to kill myself; but I find if I don't die then I have won and she hasn't gotten the better of me. I hover my fingers above my phone typing away writing everything I wanted to say.

To: Jai

From; Pandora

*Hai haha and yes it is good I landed safely and I probably wouldn't know what I'd do without you :) You're amazing, and so far i have settled in very well been unpacking and staring out the window in my room, I coud see the beach and it looks so nice, I will have Blaze take me later.*

Yes I did flirt a little, but he won't notice. We probably won't meet, which is sad, I feel like I know a lot more about him than I already do. I will have to ask him one day where abouts he lives, not in a stalkerish way. I finshed muching on my food, and started to finish unpaacking. I place all my clothes sperate and neatly into the cupboard and chest of drawers. I had left out my white bikini which had a black caged affect on it, a pair of light acid wash shorts which I made and a crop top wich says status symbol on it. I rush and pick them up going to the shower washing then getting dressed into thatt from the clothes I wore on the plane. I skip downstairs and went upto Blaze.

"Can we go to the beach I'm already dressed for it?" I ask pleading even though I know he will say yes.

"Yeah sure, I'll go get dressed. Why don't you call Summer, tell her I miss her. Here use my phone." He replies, passin me his phone. I saw a quick aww and kay to him before dialing her number.

Summer- Hello?

Me- Hai, Summer!

Summer- Pandora?

Me- Yeah it's me, I miss you

Summer- Me too, how are you getting along there?

Me- Good so far, me and Blaze are going to the beach soon, I saw it out of my window it is literally breath taking. Oh yeah! I was told to tell you Blaze misses you a lot.

Summer- Really? That's amazing. Tell him I miss him too.

Me- Do I get no love, I'm hurt Summer. Does my bestie have a ickle crush on my brother?

Summer- Oh shhhh, coming from you, You have a crush this boy called Jai. And to answer your question... no I don't have a ickle crush on him, it's much bigger.

Me- That is true, I will not deny it. And awwies I am so telling him

Summer- You can tell him, right I have to go my little minion.

Me- We are the same height dweeb and okay baii we will chat later.

Summer- Baiii

I end the call and start to pack my essentials and pick up my phone to see I have yet.....another message.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note-

Hai guys I  hope you like this story.