Chapter twenty two-Running the place

Authors note-

Sorry I didn't update yesterday I actually started my homework and want it to be compete I still have more to do, but I will get that done soon. I am trying to get some updates done, oooh and thank you for a few people that voted on the last part. I will start the story now and once again I am sorry I didn't update.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pandora POV~

The bell had just gone and we was nearing the PE block, literally a few steps away. I found it a little awkward, the boys was just staring. Is there something wrong with the way I am dressing. We entered the block and I saw that there was two doors with the male sign and the female sign. I turned to James and looked at him with a little smile.

"Thanks for showing me to classes so far I will meet you out here soon." I spoke. He gave a qiuck yeah sure before we both turned around and opened the doors to get dressed.I opened the door and slide through it, I saw that there was pegs all along the floor with plank of wood which was really long that goes to the other side of the wall. I went into a corner and placed my backpack on the peg. and pulled out my grey jogging shorts and a white sports crop top. I grabbed my white converses out and then started to undress. Soon I was dressed and in my sports gear. I looked down and saw my little six pack that was growing. I wasn't really tanned, because in England we hardly had sun and it was raining for 200 days out of the year roughly. I sprayed some deoderant and was finished.

I packed all my stuff and shut my bag. I walked out the door and saw James there already. Woops I kept him waiting. I smiled and then he smile back. We waited a few seconds and then we was off.

"So you ready for intense physical eductaion Pandora?" He questioned. Oh how he doesn't know how ready on I just wanna say bring it on biatch.

"Yeah I am." I boombed back but obviously at a normal level.

Withing seconds we was at the pitch where I saw all the boys and girls in a large group. Boys on one side an girls on the other, all the girls was pretty much caked in makeup and weaing their uniform like a slut, but some was more reserved which is better. The coach (well I am guessing he is the coach, he is a little older than all the boys and he had a jacket on that said coach) started to take the register or role call (whatever it is called).

"Joe... Brody... Jazmine... Shannon...Luke..." He started to call out. I was just waiting for my name. There was an average amount of people in this class I would guess about 30. After everyones name got called out and them replying here or kit (guessing this it what people say if they don't wear their PE clothes) and made up some stupid lame excuse why they don't have it, some was honest and just said 'I don't like PE why should I do it'. Stupid people. My name got called out and I said 'here sir', yes I am polite occasionally plus I don't know about you but I want to make a good impression on the school. His head looked up and at me.

"Are you the new student?" He asked.

"Yes sir."

"Okay well guys and girls this is Pandora she is new and from England I am guessing because of the accent." He spoke up.

Then suddenly all eyes was on me, I nodded at sir and gave a small wave to the group. The coach finished the role call and then he started to explain he wanted us to run around the pitch for however long we could go, and once we was tired we would have to go to him to get our time, as he has a stopwatch.

"Get ready people, 3...2...1 go!" He bellowed. And then we was off starting to run around the pitch. It was a good thing I brought my Ipod and headphones out. I could go all day. I rushed off ahead with the headphones in my ears, music blasting through it. I was the only girl doing this today and currently at the front. I know we had only started running a few moments ago but I was prepared and didn't care I wanted to do this and I am.

I was currently on my 20th song on my playlist and it was my coming up to seventh time around the pitch, it is of average size and I was pretty proud of myself, I looked over and saw that at least half of the boys had given up and there was only a few left. Then seconds later three more boys quit and there was only about 7 boys left. I got on to the last song of the playlist (which was only a track of songs I listnen to, which motivates me to continue to run) and I looked around to see it was me and Jai Brooks left. A few minutes later a whistle blew an I guess that was our time to go back to the coach. I jogged back to the coachand saw James sat there on the grass, grinning at me.

"Why are you grinning like a physo person?" I said.

"Becaus nobody has been able to stay on the pitch as long as Jai has been on there."

"And this is...?"

"Well look around, everyone is staring at you, that is because you can run like a freak, no offence."

"None taken; and they just jelly I have a six pack, well in the makin f a six pack."

"Really I actually didn't notice but come with me we need to ask Jai and Luke to hang with them and if they don't you can still hang."

"Okay but I said I wouldn't hang if they didn't want me to."

"Don't be daft, they will let you."

"Okay"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

Hai guys I am still sorry for not updating for all you peoples. I am busy but I will try to update more. lava you all. stay happy. ooh I might writie the books I just need you to tell me if you want me to.