Chapter twenty five- Don't let go

Authors note-

Hai guys, how are you all doing today, I hope you all had fun trick or treating or doing whatever you all did instead of that. So her I am writing another chapter, I hope you all like it and sorry for writing such a long authors note yesterday, today it wont be as long, Ii hope you liked the mix of different POV's and if you would like more like that then don't hesitate to tell me and I will write different point of views in the chapter to make longer and also to show you other peoples opinions. I am going to be posting more hopefully because I have nearly finished my homework I still have a page or two to do and that is it, so expect more updates hopefully I am sorry if their isn't, maybe the reason will be that I am very lazy and I didn't update because I was being lazy. So here is the chapter, don't let go, I hope you enjoy it vote and comment if you like it and want to see more chapters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pandora POV~ 

After witnessing the little fight that had happened, it all shocked me and I was scared, not because of Jai but Brody, he will come after me, won't he? I had fallen to the floor welll more like slide down the wall and plonked my ass on the floor, I was scared and started to shake, I didn't want this to happen, why did it happen to me? I don't want this in life. I was brought out of my thoughts and back to reality when I ffelt two arms slide around me, I started to feel tears forming and I burried my head in the shoulder of who ever was holding me, they felt warm and comforting, I didn't ever want to let go. The bell went and I still wasn't changed I was still in the corner of the room getting held, still bawling my eyes out. I decided to look at who ever as hold me in their arms... I saw Jai. With only knowing him a little in person (I knew soem stuff about him beacause of the jansokian youtube channels), I felt like I was actually cared for by someone I hardly know. I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled him as tightly as I could, I could hear his heart beat and it soothed me even more.

He slowly started to pull us both up gently, I got up with him and we started to walk to James who was just standing there with his phone in his hand texting someone. I do not know how long we was there but James had alreay gotten changed into his school uniform. Brody was not on th floor anymore I don't know where he went but I did not exactly care I just wanted to be away from him. I felt Jai slowly begin to unwarp his arms from around me I grabbed onto his hand.

"Don't let go." I whimpered, my voice extremely quiet due to my crying and that my head was facing the ground. I don't want him to let go, I want him to stay, he made me warm and happy, something I haven't felt in a long time. And that was just from holding me.

"You need to get ready so do I, don't worry I will be waiting with open arms for you when you get ready." He hushed with his hand on the side of my face with a finger under my chin, lifting it up so our eyes locked. A little sad I nodded and we walked to the door of the changing room, I let go of the hand I was holding and opened the door and went in.

Jai POV~

I was holding Pandora sitting on the floor beside her, she didn't notice that it was me but honestly I don't think it mattered who held her, she needed it, I felt her arms wrap around me and she nuzzled her head into my neck. I held er tightly, not wanting her to feel alone. Nobody deserves to be alone. I saw out the corner of my eyes Brody begin to move I glared at him and mouthed 'leave her alone'. He just curried away like a mouse. Pathetic. After some time and when I felt Panora's head move, I looked at her to see that she was looking at me. I slowly started to pull both of us up being gently becuase I have Pandora in my arms, Ii wanted to call her pandi but I call her that when we text, as it might make her suspisious. I sucessfully managed to get us both up, even though she was lifting herself as well, so I won't take all the credit. We started to walk to James, he had gotten dressed and was now currently textingsomeone, I dont know who. I unwillingly started to let go of her and pulled my arm a little. Then I felt a tiny hand grab my hand, it was Pandora's, oh my gosh she is holding my hand. I started a metal happy dance in the back of my mind.

"Don't let go." She whimpered as far as I could tell, her voice was innocent and fragile, not to metion very quiet, her head was hung low and facing the ground, like she was sad or something.

"You need to get ready so do I, don't worry I will be waiting with open arms for you when you get ready." I soke softy nt wanting to upset her in anyway. I had placed the unheld had on the side of her face and put a finger under her chin to lift it up so we locked eyes I stared into her eyes, they are so captivating. She nodded at what I said in responce her nod a little sad from what I could tell byher reaction to it. We walked to the door of the girls changing room, I felt her let go of my hand she was holding and then she opened the door and walked in.

"Don't worry, I have been texting Luke and he has told the teacher why we are not in class." James spoke up for the first time.

"Thanks I am going to quickly change so I am here for Pandi when she finishes." I spoke out and walked quickly to the boys changing room and started to dress as quickly as I can, I placed all my stuff in my bag and sprayed myself with my deoderant.

I grabbed my stuff and went to the door, then closed it and stood by the girl's door. I suddenly heard the dor open so I looked and I saw Pandora coming out dressed, James started to walk out the dorr and Pandora satarted walking too... but to me. I looked at her confused and she had a small smile on her lips, then she started to lean in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note-

Annnnnnnnnnd BOOM! What is going to happen, iI hope you all liked it so vote and comment if you did. I would like that a lot so thanks to the people that do. Hehe Ii hope you all liked the ending, if you want to know what happened then you will have to wait till the next chapter. I will see you all soon guys I lava you all, keep smiling you are all beautiful and if there is any boys then you are attractive and handsome, so smile and turn that frown upside down.