Chapter thirty three- Dress shopping

Authors note-

Hai guys, how are you doing today? I am updating which is good, I hope this is good I am sorry this might be short I do not know now much it would be at the moment but I do hope you will like it as I would appreciate it as I would know you all like my book and to be honest I can speak on behalf of probably all of the other writers on wattpad that the votes and comments do get noticed and replied to and they do appreciate it, you never know they may even read your books so please vote and comment as it would show that writing this book is not a waste of time. Also if you have any books you want me to read I would gladly do so as I have no books to read at the moment so this is why I am probably uploading right now. So I would also like o say I am also writing my other book but I still have not published it as today I have about four parts in total so when I have gotten a lot further in the story I will start to upload it, I am going to also delete my wattpad favorites as I love every book I have read so far and there is no way I am writing all those books, so I am sorry if you do read that book but there is not many parts so I do not think it would affect you, so I am sorry about that guys I still lava you, so stay happy and smile, because someone does think you are beautiful and it will make them smile. So with out further a do lets get into this story I hope all of you like it and I am sorry if it is short or too long I really don’t know how long it would be so sorry about that guys and I will see you all later. So here is chapter thirty three called the dress. I hope you all like it, baii... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pandora POV~

School is literally just about to end so I am currently sitting in last lesson with James and Jai, I was sitting at the back with both of the boys, the lesson was math's and to be honest I quite like math's I find it easy so I have already completed the work and extension so I a just sitting here on my phone really bored, I can not talk to Jai as he is working because he is slow at it and so is James so I can not talk to them and the time seems like it is going really slow, I just want it to hurry  up so I can go home get dressed and go shopping for prom. I gazed upon the clock and we have 2 minutes left of the lesson..... get in there. I started to pack up all my stuff getting everything from my desk, so that is my notepads pencil and pens and jut equipment to be honest. I had just packed it all up and I pulled of my blazer that I had on and pulled on my sweatshirt. I had just finihed when the bell went so it seemed to me that I was on time, which is very good for me. 

I started to walk down tthe hallway with the boys as they had packed up and was ready, we continued to walk till we got to Jai's house.

"I will see you both tomorrow, I have to go get a dress."

"Okay we will see you tomorrow I wish you luck with getting a dress with prom only a week away. Ooooh that reminds me can I come with you I need to get a suit?" Jmaes qustioned.

"I will come too as I need one as well and do not worry I will not look at the dress you have brought." Jai spoke up, and I blushed a little, he is turning into more of a girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note-

Sorry I thought I had published it but I did not o I am sorry about that I am sorry it is short so I will update again, sorry again and see you soon baiii.