Chapter fourteen-Stumbled upon

Pandora POV~

We had just arrived at the beach. Rays of light began to shine into my eyes, urgh it's so bright. I place my bag onto the sand and grabbed my towel out and layed it out in front of me. I pulled off the clothes I had on top and stood in my bikini before laying down on the towel.I pulled out my phone and started to typpe on it, writing a facebook post, just after I posted the postI recieved a text from two people. One on twitter and one text, from Summer and Lucie. I don't know why I haven't blocked the son-of-a-bitch Lucie. Ahh! I might as well do that now. I hover my finger above the block button before I qickly pressed it. Should make everything a little better. A little, or a bit worse. I see that Summer messaged me telling mme to have 'fun at the beach and to check at for cute boys'. I replied quickly saying I would and then I took a photo of the back of a boy wh look fairly tanned and sent it to her.

I roll over and plug earplugs in and start to play my music and I start to sun bath. I don't know where Blaze went but oh well. I don't count how much time had passed; but all of the sudden I can hear chuckling from behind me and at firts I ignore it but once I felt something on my back, I believe it is suncream, I lost it. I flipped round and slapped who ever it was who decided it was funny to touch my back and put sun cream on me! I heard a groan from the person, who clearly was a boy (I could tell by the voice). I wanted to say sorry so bad; but he deserved it, shoudn't have touched me the fricking pedofile. I look up and see the brightest pair of emerald eyes and that straight dark brown hair and very tanned skin. HOLY FUDGING HELL!!!! It is the Beau Brooks. I felt like I wanted to scream, I was frozen to the spot, I shook out of it and picked up all my stuff including the towel, and walked away. I walked away from Beau, am I some mental person. I rip out my phone and rushed to text Summer and typed:

To: Summer

From: Pandora

*HOLLY FUDGING POOP I JUST SAW THE BEAU BROOKS!!*

I opened up the camera and took a photo of where he was and when I fully looked who was there I saw all of them, all of the janoskians. One of them was looking over here, I believe it was James. I still need to get a photo with him for Summer. I layed all my stuff down again and layed back down myself. A few short minutes passed and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see James and Luke. Hmmm why are they here?

"I'm sorry about all that. Beau didn't mean to frighten you, this plonker next to me said he should pour water or something could over you but Beau said otherwise." James expains and points to Luke, I guess he's the plonker, he was just sat next to him smiling like a freak.

"In my defence I just wanted too be the one to make her wet." Then he doubled over in laughter, I turned to face him and punched his chest. Now that's something you ought to be on the floor for. I high fived James as he had his hand up.

"Listen, I didn't mind all that, I know who you are, I'm not stupid. It's okay, it was just a shock that was it, you both deserve a slap and punch for that though." I speak and look at my phone not making eye contact.

"Dude she's british an she knows who we are, dont tell beau, she's mine!" Luke exclaims, urgh trying to be possesive I see, no going to happen, he got a slap for that.

"I know she british you face fuck, I've seen hers and Summers channel. Good videos by the way." He talks back.

Omg, he watches my channel well our channel. Thats amazing, I think I might ask for a photo with him. After I ask, he nods his head and gets his phone out too. I take a photo on my phone and another one being silly, we repeated this on his phone and Luke hands his hand out and I look at him confused, he points to my phone, I give it to him, still curious as to why, he starts typing on my phone and then hands it back. They say goodbye and just as the left blaze came back.