Chapter twenty six-Lovey dovey?

Authors note-

Hai guys sorry I haven't been updating I was not busy, well I sort of was I was doing the last of my homework and I was sorting out my room, bit shocking I hardly tidy my room. I am writing this chapter though so I hope you like it, this chapter I mean and I have got loads of ideas for more books other than the four that I am writing now. I hope you like chapter and vote and comment if you like it because I love to see your support towards my writing. So lets get into the book.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jai POV~

I saw her leaning in. I started to panic, is she going to kiss me? Pshhh, nah she won't want to kiss me I mean like I am not that attractive; but apparently Luke is and I am not. Beats me because we are twins, identical too. Today we are meant to have some old visiters that went to this school over the past few years, so apparently there is going to be a suprise from them. Anyway back to reality and not my thoughts about today.

I saw her moving in, I didn't know what to do I have never kissed a girl and I mean NEVER kissed a girl. So it would all be new to me. Before I knew it her lips were softly planted on my cheek, i looked at her in a mixed of two emotions, shock and awe. I looked down a alittle to see her cheeks were a little rosy. I was happy she kissed even if it was on my cheek, she still kissed me!

"Thank you Jai, for helping me, nobody usually takes notice of me and I am actually happy I met you." She whispered. I looked at her and smiled, it was a genuine smile, something I haven't done in a long time, first time in ages, it all has to do with Pandora.

"Hey look I will always be here for you, yeah we only met a little while ago but I feel like we have a connection or relataable in some way." I speak honestly. Suddenly I fell small arms wrap around me and I respond by wraping my arms around her.

"I think we need to get going James is outside waiting." She nods in reply and she interwines our hands together, this is really confusing. We walk to the door and I look at James and I see that he isn't looking at our faces but our hands and he is actually smiling, well not a genuine but a cheeky happy smile.

"Look guys I know you are going to get all lovey dovey but we have an assembly to see and people to see." He chuckles.

I see Pandora's face light up and blush with bright red.

"Okay lets go, and no we aren't being lovey dovey I am just holding her hand for comfort." I speak with a slightly quieter time at the very end of my sentance. He gives me a look to say as if 'I know you don't mean comfort'.

We start to walk to the hall and we take our seats with Pandora in the middle of us. I liked to be able to see her in a comfortable postition and not feeling bad. I wanted her to sit on my lap to be able to cuddle her but I knew I wouldn't be able to have that; but maybe she might lean her heaad on my shoulder or something, that I would like. People started to file into the room and taking a spot in random seats, filling them all up.

"Right years settle down the guests are coming on stage soon so have fun and enjoy....5SOS!!" The principle announced.

I see that Pandora's face lights up and she grips my hand in excitement. I guess she likes 5 seconds of summer.

"Hey guys I hope you are excited to listen to our music we have written, I know we are in your years except a few people. I don't know if you have heard of us so put your hand up if you know about us, we won't judge if you don't because judging and bullying is just degrading, something we have all been through." Luke speaks into the mic. I see nobody put their hands up, then I felt Pandora let go of my hand and then raises it, I raise mine and so does Luke and James.