Chapter three-Whos this??

Pandora POV~

I just woke up from my nap when I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the time... 10:54pm. Woops missed dinner. Oh well. I unlock the screen to see yet another message but this one felt different.

To: Pandora

From: Unknown number

*Hi Pandora im here to help you.*

Well that's confusing. Who is this person? Is he my stalker? I know I shouldn't do this but im going to...I'm going to reply.

To: Unknown number

From: Pandora

*Uhhh hai who are you?*

Now I had to wait, Im started to get anxious and my plams began to sweat. BEEP! Oh wow that was quick.

To: Pandora

From: Unknown number

*I'm someone who's here to help I may be far away and im Australia but I'm going to help you get through this. Every step of the way*

Well that makes it better don't it. Note the sarcasm. Of course its not going to get better.

To: Unknown number

From: Pandora

*I'm sorry but that doesnt make it better who are you?*

Hmm now to wait.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an update for those you can't wait *cough cough* Rebecca *cough cough*. I am so sorry this chapter was short, I will try to make them longer from now on, that way you can get to read more of the story. I am sorry for any mistakes that may have appeared through this chapter. I will try to upload more chapters soon, don't forget to vote and comment, lets try to get 10+ votes and 3+ comments on this chapter.

Thanks hope you like it :)