Chapter thirty five- The dress

Authors note-

Hai guys this is the nest chapter after 'the journey to the dress', so I hope you all liked that chapter and I am going to be wring more so it is easier for when I do not update. Oooh I still need to asked this... how are you today? Right now that is out of the way I am writing the second part of today and I will be writing a few more maybe. I am hoping to as I will be able to update it everyday or every few days as otherwise this story will end too quickly but I did say that I was going to complete this story by Christmas, and guess what Christmas is coming soon and it is twenty five days till Christmas and only twenty days till my 15th birthday, so that should be fun I guess. I am hoping to get my belly button done for my birthday but I highly doubt I am going to get that done. I am still sorry I have not been updating so here I shall get into the story now as I want to get it done and dusted so I can get a few more chapters written for you guys. S lets get into the story now here it is here us the newest chapter, I hope you guys all like it. please vote and comment on my chapters if you like it I will stop talking now and get into the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pandora POV~

I spent all my time practically cuddling Jai and had Jai running his hands through my hair and rubbing circles on my skin, it felt so relaxing and I loved it. I loved being in his arms and having him around he made me feel so good about myself, I felt like when I was with him I had o insecurities and nothing else mattered. James had questioned me about Summer and what we was doing with our YouTube channel, ant to be honest the times me and Summer have spoken it has always been about main things our YouTube channel and what is happening between her and Blaze. Yes I am happy to say that they are officially going out and they are both happy, he loves to talk about her when we are in the house watching movies or eating dinner, he is completely infatuated by her and to be fair I think it is absolutely adorable and cute.

"So what is happening with the YouTube channel? I mean like you still post on it right and still are in touch with the fans that watch you, right?" Jai asked with a tone I could not describe what it was.

"Well me and Summer have been talking about it over skype and everything and we have finally can t a conclusion that we are going to continue on YouTube channel and we are still in touch with our fans on twitter yes. Oh and she is coming here" I replied happily.

Only because of what me and Summer had decided to go with; as well as her coming here. Yet Blaze does not know that she is coming so it will be a bit of a surprise for him, and when he finds out that she will be living with us, that will definitely make him happy. Yeah me, Summer and her mother as well as my parents consent said that she would be allowed to stay in Australia with me and Blaze.

"So when did this happen, miss secretive?" Jai spoke with an amused tone.

"Oh well it has been happening for a while but it is recently that we have been getting everything together and by we I mean me and only me as it is a little surprise for Blaze too, so w have got to make sure he has no one to go to prom with as she is going to be here for prom." I said with enthusiasm. We didn't speak for that much longer just saying that she is coming for prom and I have to make sure Blaze is alone for her. Also the train had stopped so we had to get off the train we had spilt and the boys went to get their tux's and I parted and told James to come find me in a dress shop after he got his tux.

I walked through the threshold of the first dress shop and I was instantly greeted by women that obviously worked at the shop, they started to question me on what type of dress I wanted, it had taken about 45 minutes just to get everything ready and James had came through the door as he had finished but Jai was still around town looking for stuff. James and I started to wander through the shop and we couldn't find anything. I had to of at least tried 10 dresses there but none of them was the one.

"So tell me about this dress you would like?" James asked.

"Well the dress I would like, would be a white ish one that had detailing and shows a little bit of my figure. I figured that I would not be seeing any of the people anymore after prom until graduation so why not. And if I can not find that one I would like a coral on with ruffles which shows a bit of my leg; but I really want the first one." I stated in a hushed tone, understanding how stupid I must seem.

"Well miss Smith I believe I know the exact dress you are looking for I know where to find one and I think you would love it...come on and I will how you"

"REALLY!?! You know where it is?" I practically announced to the world.

He only nodded and we rushed out the shop and I followed a running James going into another shop. Once we got into the shop he walked to the back of the room and opened the back door.

"We shouldn't be in here."

"It is okay my mother owns the shop I am allowed, this is how I knew about the dress." James commented.

We walked down the steps and there it was, there was the dress I had in my mind all along and it was perfect.

"Ahh hello dear, I see you are with James are you lookinng at this dress, do you want to try it on?" Came a voice from the end of the basement. I nodded shyly at James' mother and I walked into the dressing room with the dress in hand.

I put it on and I felt like a princess, I walked out and there was James and his mother, smiling happily.

"Is this the one?"

"It is the one..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note-

So here it is here is second one of part of my chapters, I hope you guys like it, sorry for not updating. I am doing a few chapters but I am not actually going to post them, so if I miss out on updating I will be able to update for you guys. So I will going now okay baii I am sorry for being rubbish at writing.