Chapter twenty eight- No?

Authors note-

Hai guys, Melissa here. Obviously it would be me duh, it always is. So lately I haven't been uploading, well that is a little lie because I have been uploading but not everyday or every other day like I usually do, I have no reason other than I got addicted to a game and it is so good. But I won't leave you guys hanging so I have decded to update... WOOO *audience randomly claps* Okay no claps it is, once a loner always a loner... on wattpad.

So I will update today so this is my twent eighth chapter and I have done roughly about 41 parts to this story alone. That is pretty good for me considering this is the first book I have written so I am happy I have gotten this far without even considered stopping this book, but I am sorry to say the book will be ending soon. So you guys will have to help me weather I should write a sequal or not, so I would like all of your opinions on that please, because I would like to know your thought on this book as well as if  I should do a sequal. 

Well I will get into the chapter now, I hope you guys all like it and vote and comment if you like it, I woud appriciate it. That is because I would know you like my book and that I should continue writing this book or not. So your vote and comments matter to me.  This chapter is called 'No?' ,  I don't know weather it is going to be long or short so I guess we will all find out after I write it, so here it is Ii hope you all like it, I lava you and will see you all later hopefully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pandora POV~ 

All these senarios was swooshing round my head, trying to think of a suitable reason how Jai, Luke and James knew 5 seconds of summer. I mean like how could they knew them! They are famous, well they aren't proper famous but they are famous in my eyes, I watched all their youtube videos and all their keeks and some people may think I am obsessive but I am actually not, I am a dedacate  fan and I have felt like I have known them all my life. They have helped me through everything, all my bad times and all the troubles I have had to face then overcome, such as Lucie, which is something I still haven't over come I still get threatening and sad messages and messages saying I should die or someone should put acid in my food (that was a recent message she sent me, she said 'I hope someone puts acid in your food, you deserve to die you little whore! Nobody on this world wants you here at all so just do us all a favour a die, we would all be happy without you and not some slutty whore.' ) so that put me in a state where I am not eating because I am scared someone might actually do that and I wouldn't know who did it. So starving myself seemed like the best option to me. I am not going to die because they want me to because that would then give them the upper hand knowing that they have that power on them; this could then mean they could abuse someone else to their death, giving them more power, and I will not be the one that causes all those deaths.

Right so back to reality, sorry I dazed off for a little bit, it is just that she infuriates me to the point where I feel like I am going to burst into flames from anger. I tilted my head in confusion at all the boys and they all looked at me with a short smile, before letting out a deep chuckle.

"All right now? You kind of dazed out of this world for a bit we have been calling you for ten minutes." James muffed under his little chuckle, his wasn't as loud as the others but I could still hear it.

"Oh urmm I am sorry, I didn't know I fazed out at all, I will try not to do it again, I must have looked like a piece of poop." I responded with a bit of embarassment, ten minutes! A whole ten minutes I was fazed out of it, god I can look like poop when I do that.

"Nah it is okay, you looked fine just that near the end of it you was angry then seemed like you was going to burst out into tears" Luke Hemmings spoke up, OH MY GOSH! He is actually talking to me.

"Okay I guess, one question how do you all know each other?"

"Well it all started when Luke lived next door to us and we became friends, obviously Calum and Maichael was good friends at the time and they took a disliking towards Luke, so we was his friends through all of that, and then suddenly they all became friends after a goos solid year, wait you probably know that they wasn't the best of friends, anyways Luke had met ashton when he said about his glasses and they became friends. We all started to hang out and got to know each other more ad I guess the rest is all history." Jai concluded.

"She knows about us?" michael questioned.

"UHH yeah I do because you helped me while I was down and I have known about you all and I guess you could call me a fan." I spoke quietly.

Suddenly I saw them all look at each other, and then was bombarded by all four of the boys tackling me in a massive hug. Omg they are touching me, haha jokes I am not like that but all I wanna know is why I am getting hugged.

"No you aren't a fan you are family, our family and guess what... we all love you." 

"Thanks you guys and is it hi or hey?" I giggled.

"She's got it down." Ashton rised his voice.

"So you and Jai together?" Luke asked. Omg does he think we are together?

"No?" I spoke.

"Jai does that mean I can have her?" He turned to Jai and Jai had a silent look on his face...