Chapter seventeen-They are my neighbours

Authors note-

Hai guys I hope you are liking the story so far, I am sorry if it is not very good at the moment. I think it may be due to thaat this is the first story that I have wrote, and also I can not be very creative at times, but I will get better at it hopefully. I am currently on a term holiday for two weeks as it is coming close to halloween. My favourite! It is the time of the year I get to be hideous and get free food... wooo, it also means daniels birthday is coming up. Gotta love those boys. Anyway getting back to the story, i will be making it shorter and I will write an epiloge to it, which might be able to lead onto the sequal if I decide to write one, so if you would like to have a sequal please tell me, so that I know people want to read the books I write. I will try to post as often as I can. ^.^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pandora POV~

This was an amazig day! I had spoken Summer s well as Blaze did (he's in love awwies, it is so adorable), I told her about the boys and showed her a selfie I took with James she liked it. I never did find out what Luke did on my phone and I guess I'll never find out... well for now at least. Right now I am sitting on my bed deciding what to do, I had already went on my twitter as I had gotten followed by the infamous James Yammouni, Daniel Sayhounie, Beau Brooks and Luke Brooks. I was pretty pleased with myself that they had followed me, the only one who hasn't is Jai Brooks... Jai... JAI!! I need to message him, I had been so worked up by only being here for a short amount of time I had completely forgotten to message him. What if he thinks I don't want to talk to him anymore? GOD I am a mess up! I ran towards my bed what had my phone neatly placed by the pilows. I dove for it, quickly typing in my password and opening up all my texts... I had two. I am soooo popular *haha note my sarcasm*. One was from my mother who said that they was staying late again so they wouldn't be back until tomorrow night. I didn't bother to reply as they never reply back, only when they are staying after work. The other one was from Jai. Phew! I thought for a moment that he would hate me.

To: Pandora

From: Jai

*Hai*

Well that was short. I message a quick hai back and got ready to go out for a quick run. I jogged out the door after I got ready and saw Jai Brooks, I decided I would run with him as I didn't know my way around. We stayed silent the whole entire time we was running. It was a bit awkward; but neither of us decided to talk, after a while I wanted to finish. So as we rounded the cornoer near my house I saw Jai turn into the house next door to me... I guess I know who one of my neighbours are. I heard a mumble of a goodbye from Jai's mouth, aww he has a cute accent.

I went into my house and went upstairs for a reaxing shower. I had gotten ready for it and washed my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner, shaved my legs and washed the rest of my body. I had turned everything off and wrapped the towel around me, I got into my fluffy penguin onesie, after putting on a bra and undies, the onesie... it was so soft and fluffy. I put on my fluffy black socks and then went downstairs to the kitchen. I reached out int the cupboard and retrieved some reeses peanut buttercups. I opened the packet and started to munch on them. Suddenly, I realised I had school in the morning, so did my brother. I looked at the time to see it wasn't late so I went to my new room to still see most stuff packed still. I will sort that out on the weekend. I started to talk to Jai again as he had perivously messaged me a few minutes ago.

To: Pandora

From: Jai

*Hai sorry I didn't reply I was a bit busy with everything here.*

I started to rad the message and once I finished I clicked reply and started to type back as quickly as I could as I enjoyed hearing how his day went and how he was feeling. I don't know why but I always feel like if someones day is good then I should be happy for them, especially if I cared about that person.

To: Jai

From: Pandora

*Hai don't worry about it I was a little busy too. I met few amazing people though which is a good starter; main question is how was your day?*

I wanted to know, he get sad a lot and I want to be able to find ways that makes him happy. Even if that means me being sad at someone elses happiness then I'll do it, because I care for that person. I will admit I have some what emotional feelings towards this Jai person; but I highly doubt we will ever meet, so I'll try not to keep my hopes up thinking he will just come into my life and be there for me. Also he will never have feelings towards me... I am just a depressed girl that gets bullied. My phone beeped bringing me back to reality. Guessing it wad Jai I opened the text and saw what he put instantly smiling.

To: Pandora

From: Jai

*It was some what copable. I had to have a little talk with my friend and brother.*

At least he had a good day. I know he struggles with life; he struggles like me and he is what is making my life better at the moment. Whenever he texts and my phone lights up it makes my day, he lights up my world which is full of dark grey clouds. I clicked the reply button and decided I wanted to reply slowly so I can think of what to put. I want to ask him about how he is feeling and see if I can somehow help him, maybe I can help him by getting to know each other more then we know more about each other and then it will possibly help. I started to reply and typing the keyboard on my phone.

To: Jai

From: Pandora

*Well at least it was a good day, try having to slay a boy because he put sun cream on your back while you are tanning (it isn't very helpful, I was trying to tan) and then to top it off I walked away to have two of his friends come up to me and we started to talk, we took selfies which was fun. I just remembered we still need to continue the quetions we started.*

I din't want to force him into doing anything he don't want to do, as I think being forced to do something you don't want to do is harsh. It doesn't allow you to have freedom and you own choice. I walked up to my vanity unit and looked at the laptop on there. I saw the screen, I looked so happy when I was younger. My background photo was of me and my family and Summers family. God I miss them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like this chapter sorry it took longer than I wanted it to be. I wanted it to be a longer chapter, but I will create shorter chapters if you would like and then there would be more time for me to think and I can update you even if it is only a little bit. I'll write more soon.