Chapter twenty one- PE in school

Authors note-

Hai guys sorry I didn't update yesterday or the day before, I don't have any reason why I didn't update but I am updating now for you all so don't fear the book is here. I wont be posting until later today as I have a dentist appointment, I hate the dentist. I will try to update a little more soon, I still have yet to do my homework I have started it, I just haven't started the harder bits :( . I am still unsure weather I am making this a long or short book, that I will need your help for. I will get into the new chapter of the book now, so I hope you all like it. I am going to try and make this the usual lentgh, and try to make a few chapters for you so I can update the few times I didn't update and have a few spare chapters ( if I can writ that much), so if I don't update I can have some spare to make up for it all. But I might might only update once so dont freak if I don't update more, I have completed some of my homework and need to finish it by monday, which is when school starts for me. I might make another book or two about things I love and the other one about books I love on wattpad and ones that I enjoy reading. So lets get into it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pandora POV~ 

We are still currently sitting in the office waiting for our scheduals (like how long do they take), we had completed the sheets we was give to sign and fill in with nessasary information that te school will need. Just then the lady who was at the desk came back, I still don't know her name. Oh well, I wont really need it to be honest.

"Here are your scheduals, it is homeroom now or tutor as you call it, James and Joan will be here shortly as they are signing in with their homeroom teachers. You don't nessasaryly have to hang around with that person all day you can always meet other people but they will be who are showing you round for the time being till you get used to it." The lady smiled while handing over the scheduals, after rambling on a little. Meh what can you do about it?

I rotated towards the door that showed the exit from the office and then I remembered I had James to show me around, James Yammouni, he is from the janoskians. I met him at the beach yesterday, he is really nice he would be a good friend. Just at that moment James and a slightly shorter girl with a mousy brown hair and glasses came through the door with a smile on their faces.

"Hello I am James, and this is Joan." James called out to us with a short wave. We turned around and gave the lady a short wave to say good-bye and we grabbed out stuff and walked towards the two students.

"I am Pandora and this is my older brother, Blaze he is in his last year of sixth form. I guess I am with James as that is what the lady stated. Blaze I will meet you in the luch hall at break and lunch." I spoke, turning to Blaze when I wanted to speak to him, I got a short nod in reply and then I said a quick good-bye before walking away with James.

It is a little awkward but I  can see why  it would be. We continued to walk down the hallway for aa little bit. I decided I wanted to break the silence, I mean we should talk, he is going to be showing me around for a few days, plus we have already spoken when we was at the beach and we both seemed relaxed.

"Thank you for showing me around I am sorry you got dragged into doing this." I spoke up breaking the deadly cold silence, that was among us.

"Hey don't worry about me getting dragged into this I don't actually mind doing this as it gets me on the good books so I won't get into trouble and can get out of lessons. I am just glad I got picked to show you around than a nerdy geek no offence to them." James chattered. I like James he is honest, he is funny and don't hurt people's feelings.

"That is a good thing and I guess you are right when you get out of lessons and trouble. Would it be alright if me and my brother Blaze hang with you at break." I questioned, with a slight caution to it, not wanting to annoy him too much, well not at all to ne honest. Nobody likes annoying people. Ooooh and clingy people they are just awful.

"Yeah that is completely fine with me, we can double check with the boys in PE. We are walking there now as we have it first." He commented and instantly I was thankful I brough my running gear, I dont have a PE kit yet and I will be getting it today hopefully, I don't even know if they have a PE kit, I will have to ask James that.

"Okay thanks for letting us join you, if at any time ou wantus to go then we will, I wouldn't want to intrude. And do we have a PE kit we have to wear for it?" I asked.

"No we don't have to wear a kit, we just have to wear clothes that we are able to do sports in; most of the girls don't take part in the lesson well pretty much all except a few." He exclaimed. That's good I won't get in trouble or anything.

"Okay thanks for telling me, and I will take part in the lesson I actually like PE and exercise." I replied happily.

"Really that is shocking no girls here lke PE, except the geeky people that want the grades so they will participate in it, even if they get hurt. And are you ready for PE it is going to be intense as they are making us run the whole field grounds a few times." He chuckled, well he is going to be suprised running is something I am good at and proud of. I can run very fast, I was jogging when I was with Jai.

Suddenly the bell went and we was nearling the block that stood alone near the top of the school. Wellnow I know Pe won't be hard to find. It is literally a buliding on it's own by the field, it shouldn't be hard to find.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note-

I am so sorry again I didn't update, but I have now so no fear.