Chapter twenty nine- OH HOLY POOP

Authors note-

Hai guys, sorry I haven't been uploading I did write the authors not yesterday but I somehow forgot to publish it, which makes me seem really stupid and I am sorry for that, but I am here now and I am updating again.. woooo.

So hopefully this will be a good chapter and I hope you guys will like it. I will ge into the chapter now, no idea how long it will be so I will try to upload a few times for you all. This chapter is like the last chapter I did but in Jai's point of view on the situation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jai POV~

I am currently standing in front of four of my friends I was once friends with, well we are still friends, it is just our conversations have shortened and shortened over time because of their music they have decided to do, which I am fine with I just miss hanging out with them everyday after school with James, Luke, Beau, Skip and I. Those were the good old days, time has changed and so have the people I guess I had to get used to it,

"All right now? You kind of dazed out of this world for a bit we have been calling you for ten minutes." James mummbled under his light chuchkle, I had now came back to reality and I noticed I was chuckling a little from what they had said moments before, James' voice wasn't as loud but you could still hear it.

"Oh urmm I am sorry, I didn't know I fazed out at all, I will try not to do it again, I must have looked like a piece of poop." Pandora spoke up after she had came to realise that they was talking to her, Ii looked at her, I guess you could call it studying her and she seemed a little more silent, maybe it is because 5 seconds of summer were in front of her, plus she was out of it for ten minutes... wopps. Oh well, it isn't like we are going to class, Michael had a word with our principe or headteacher as some people call it. Let's just say e pulled a few strings and we get the rest of lessons off to hang with them. She looked like she was concentrating on something, but I don't know what it was.

"Nah it is okay, you looked fine just that near the end of it you was angry then seemed like you was going to burst out into tears" Lukey Spoke suddenly, usually he is a little shy, I guess he really has changed over the time, he was always so shy around new people. Guess he came out f his shell.

"Okay I guess, one question how do you all know each other?" I innstantly knew who said that. Pandora.Of course she would say that, well we al  knew that we knew each other except her, so clearly it would be her that said it.

"Well it all started when Luke lived next door to us and we became friends, obviously Calum and Maichael was good friends at the time and they took a disliking towards Luke, so we was his friends through all of that, and then suddenly they all became friends after a goos solid year, wait you probably know that they wasn't the best of friends, anyways Luke had met ashton when he said about his glasses and they became friends. We all started to hang out and got to know each other more ad I guess the rest is all history." I said till I was completely finished with what I had to say to her.

"She knows about us?" Michael asked with curiousity in his voice.

"UHH yeah I do because you helped me while I was down and I have known about you all and I guess you could call me a fan." She stuttered out at the start, it was a little quiet so you couldnt really hear the stuttering; but then I was right next to her, still holding her hand.

Suddenly I saw all the lads look at each other with a glint in their eyes full of secrecy, and then...BAMN! She was bombarded by all four of the boys tackling her to the air in a gigantic hug. Suprised that Ashton was even cuddling them as he does not really do cuddles or hugs. She was a little confused, aww. 

"No you aren't a fan you are family, our family and guess what... we all love you." 

"Thanks you guys and is it hi or hey?" She giggled.

"She's got it down." Ashton raised his voice.

"So you and Jai together?" Luke asked. He thinks we are together? Oh god, how I wish we was I didn't think I stood a chance before and now look Luke is going to win her over with his charm and wooing of musical skills and I will be here all alone and unloved.

"No?" She spoke, which sounded more like a question then an answer. Does that mean she may like me, and that I have a chance to be with her. Pssssh like I have a chance

"Jai does that mean I can have her?" He turned to me and I was hit with a question which could leave me in trouble. OH HOLY POOP....What am I going to do?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note-

So guys here is an update for you all I have done this chapter so it is like the last one but obviously in Jai's point of view. I once again want to say thank you for reading this book, you guys are all amazing stay happy and I lava you all.