Chapter twenty three-The cuddle

Authors note-

Hai guys how are you all doing? Can you believe it is halloween tomorrow. I love halloween it is an mazing time of the year like winter I love winter the snow falling the hot cocoa the jumpers the sitting by a fire (I don't have a fire though, so I can't do that :( how sad). It is amazing and I just love it but with halloween you get to do loads, you get one time of the year to dress horribly unless you are super awesome and decide to dress up horribly other times of the year I praise you. And you get to place halloweeny decorative stuff around your house and get to get free candy. So that is abonus, hehe. Right let's get back on track. This  is chapter twenty three, god that time has been quick, anyway I hope all you guys like it and I would appriciate it if you vote and comment because it will show you like reading my book an would want more chapters and it will also tell me tht writing this book isnt a waste of my time and also yours. So thank you and lets get into the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jai POV~ 

My first lesson was Pe and boy was it a good PE lesson I got to see Pandora and she looked absolutley stunning and beautiful, I really want to tell her that it is me that is talking to her on the phone I need to soon, because otherwise I might lose her and I think she might honestly be the best thing that has ver happened in my life so far. She is that person that is naturally beautiful inside and out and has nothing to fear, she makes me smile and want to become a better person; I will become one but only for her. She is my inspiration and someone I want to actually get to know even more and someday maybe even have a relationship with her.

But looking at it in a more realistic way she would never go out with me I mean look at me I am not that good looking, I must be some what good looking because Luke gets all the girls and I mean all the girls, and we are identical twins. Maybe it is because people say I am alternative. I can see why people say I am alternative, it is because I like to listen to 'depressing' music like, black veil brides, but to be fair I don't even consider them depressing. If you actually listen to the lyrics the have in their music you would understand as it has a deeper meaning behind it. They describe everything that is goin on and how people get treated. I like to have my space and like to isolate myself from the class, I don't even know why I do that but it seems to make everything better for me. I draw pictures that represent different things and my emotions.

Anyway back to reality, a cruel and tortuous world where people are despised and discrimminated against. I am currently standing on the pitch staring off into the distance; it was a nice view, peaceful if you ignore all the boys chatting to each other about Pandora. Well they can back off she is mine and I won't lose her. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder I wasn't daydreaming so I did notice it quicker than most people, plus it is just a natural reaction everyone has. I saw James there with Pandora. See I can trust James because I know he likes someone else he told me and no it isn't Summer he said she was pretty but the distance would be bad as they have never actually met and don't know much about each other.

He gave me a smile and then I looked at Pandora to see that she was twiddling her fingers and looking at her feet. Awww is she neverous. I just wanted to pull her into my arms and tell her that there is no need for her to be nervous, but I am suggesting that she is nervous because of me, deep down I felt my heart ache because I am causing this bad feeling to her.

"Hey Jai, I have a question to ask you." James started to say.

"Sure no problem and Hai Pandra," I added, seeing her scared face as to know how I knew her name "Oh don't freak out James told me about you and how you wass the girl to have Beau put suncream on you."

I saw her relax after I added that in, god I would seem like a proper freak if I didn't tell her that James told me about her, which he partly did he told bme about stuff she said today but I knew some of th stuff. I sound like a stalker now, need to make a mental note... don't freak the girl you like out.

"Okay James wanted to ask you a question I am sorry for asking for it." She mummbled in her soft British accent. I like her accent it is different and it stands out from the other peoples voices, because she has her own way of saying different word to us well some words are the same but there are a few that is different and it makes her culture seem interesting and exciting. I nodded in reply not wanting to say something absolutley embarrasing and completely stupid.

"Well I was wondering if Pandora and Blaze who is her brother, can sit with us for a while you know at like break and lunch?"

"That is absolutley fine with me it will be nice to have a girl around, keep us all in line well three of us in line and by that I mean Beau, SKip and Luke." I commented.

I looked at Pandora t see her face was lit up a little she has a glisten in her eyes which made them shimmer.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"It is okay for someone cute and don't worry I will be your hero to stop people perving on you" I said in reply almost as quietly as she said hers except I moved a little closer to her I moved myself back to see she has little blush marks on her cheek, you could tell they was real becasue she don't really wear make up I can tell.

"All right class back to the changing room they are already unlocked so just walk in and change obviously. Good lesson, it is nice to have a girl that likes to participate in sport well running." Coach announced.

Pandora, James and I started to walk back to the changing room with Pandora in the middle I could feel that Luke was behind us and most probably looking at Pandora. We got to the changing room when I saw her open the door and an arm wrap round her wrist and pull her towards them. I turned around to see Brody (who is the jerk of the school, he is a soccer player and team captain, he gets whatever he wants and if he can't have it he will take it and that is just with girls). My nger inside me was rising knowing that she didn't want to be touched like that, I sa him pull her away and to a corner of the room. He started to whisper stuff in her ear and she started to squirm away. That was when I lost it, nobody should disrespect a girl like that. I started to walk up to Brody and Pandora and within  few seconds I was right in front of them, staring at Brody with a murderous look... I want to punch his face in so far that his man boobs concave....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note-

TWO updates in one day I think that is pretty good considering that I hadn't been uploading much, but I will try. Keep smiling guys everyone has a unique way of making people happy and smiling is one I am guessing hehe. So please tell me what you think of the book so far and if you have any stuff you would like me to include. Also I need your help to see weather I should make this into a sequal or not.