Chapter nine-YouTube

Jai POV~

I have been speaking to her all day I felt so happy. I felt like I actually was liked and not just the twin of Luke. Pandora had messaged me during the video, so of course I was going to read it, it did make me smile when I was reading the message. We were trying to get to know each other more as it will make it easier to talk to each other if we knew more about them. I already knew stuff about her, I watch her YouTube channel with Summer, she is pretty buut if you looked as Pandora she was the beautyy of them both she was absolutely beautiful and stunning, I can tell she is a natural beauty inside and out. I don't know why but she has that happy aura around her, it's sad she is bullied and harrashed socially.

When we was getting closer to the end of our YouTube video, when my phone vibrated in my trouser pocket, I looked down and started to read the text she had sent me.

To: Jai

From: Pandora

*That isn't that long away as mine is the begining of May, anyways I will have to talk later as me and Summer are about to film a youtube video for our channel. It's probably how I am moving to another country. At least they speak English and have sexy accents. *

Aww yes, I am lookinng towards that new video. I couldn't help but smile at the text, I hope she moves to Australia. But I highly doubt that will happen I never get stuff I would like. And the last it definitely not us we have a rubbish accent, but we do speak English. I'll message her after we finishe the video, that way I won't be tempted. As we all say our goodbyes to the viewers a little bit later, I was instantly cornered when we all got home. What is with them all. 

"Jai, what's got you so happy recently? You was smiling all the way through the video too." Luke questioned, of course he would he always wants to have everything I want, and in the end he is always the one to get it. 

"Yeah, I saw it too, what getting you you buddy, you know we are here for you." James commented, I trust James he wouldn't go blabbing on to the next person. The rest of the group nodded in agreement.

"It's ummm nothing don't worry. I have just been happy recently, I finally feel like I have a reason to stay." I had mummbled, trying to get away from them all. Luckily, I did get away and when I got to the comfort of my bed, I took out my phone and started to message her. During the process of writing the message, I had heard the door open and close behind them. I had ignored them then once I clicked send on the phone, I re-read the message.

To: Pandora

From: Jai

*No problem, I was in the middle of recording our channels film when we was talking. And really you are moving thats amazing I guess at least you will be able to experience new things and a diferent culture.Where are you moving? If you don't mind me asking.*

I looked up to see James sitiing there on the spinny chair in mine and luke's room, he was staring at me as if i was a fascinating object or something. I waved my hand to try and grab his attention but when that did work he gazed at my phone. I felt my cheeks heat up and then James stood and walked forwards and sat  next to me. Here it comes, the talk.

"Is that why you are really happing? You know you can tell me, I won't tell no living soul." James spoke indicating to my now lit up screen on my phone, slowly I nodded my head but looked down. "Is it a girl?" Yet again I nodded, too scared to even speak to a best friend."Can I see a picture of her? She must be lucky to talk to you expecially if she makes you happy." Instead of replying I looked up at him and smile slightly. I unlock my phone not caring that he could see my pasword, he already knew it. I typed in her name on youtube and and there is her channel i click on it and click on her lastest video and show him her pausing it to point at Pandora, looking up to see his expression his face had none, which is what confused me. I look back down at the video and play it again, I could see out the corner of my eye James he wasn't watch the video...but me.

"You know I am the lucky one to be talking to her, she has had a rough life, and she is so easy to talk to. You know how you feel when it feels like forvever since you have been talking, when it's only been a matter of days, that's what it feels like. I wanna cuddle her everyday, tell her she is beautiful and she lights up my world."I stated to him whilst still watching the video.

"Yes, I understand. She is right for you Jai, don't lose her. If somebody wants to take her away, you have to fight for her. You talk to her, if she makes you happy, nobody will be able to stop you. Now you go answer her text she will be wondering where you have gone" James tells me and adds a slight chuckle. See this is why I trust him, he always has the best advise to give people. I smile at him and say a quick thanks before getting her message up on the screen.

To: Jai

From: Pandora

*Really you was recording, I'm so sorry if I knew I would have waited till you had finished. It is true that I could learn about a new culture possibly and have an amazing accent after a really long time. I'm travelling to Australia in two days, so that will be an amazing experience. I'm hoping I can meet a group of YouTubers so i can take selfies with them and when I return to britain I could show Summer that I had met them and if I do I have o get an autograph of a boy she loves, his name is James. Right I have to go I'll be back in a few minutes time to start recording.*

I shout for James, who soon enough comes bounding through the door panting, I started to smile and soon enough would really excited for the two days I have to wait. I gave my phone to james so he could read all the messages we had sent. By the end of the text he had a huge smirk on his face, he gae me a quick hug and we soon enough began talking about it.

"Jai, she can finally be yours, you have to try and win her over she found you not her, but a downside is she could be really far awa. but she could also be in the same part all you have to do is wait." He spoke softly so he know it won't upset me if she does live far. I noddecd and desided I wasn't gunna reply now cause she will be recording.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note-

Hai guys, what do you think of this chapter I hope you all liked it, I don't think it was that good, but it is longer than the previous chapters I wrote Vote and comment if you like it, I will enjoy reading all of your comments enev if they are bad ones saying what to improve on, then I will take that advise on board and use it in the books. Thank you all again I appreciate it. If you have any questions then you can ask me and I will answer them Baii guys have a good day.