Update!//Proposal

HEY guys I am back! I am so sorry that it has taken so long for me to write again but here I am!
I had a few things come up and school is starting this Thursday so yay ..
But none the less I have returned and should be writing as usual once more
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arthur and her were walking through a field full of beautiful purple thistles and lavender.
He suddenly stops walking
"What is it?" her smile was like warm honey to him.
"Well..." He spoke softly before taking her hands.
"Do you love me y/n?" He asked, his voice being carried by the warm wind.
"Well of course I do silly" she spoke as she adjusted her jacket so it was more snug around her shoulders.
"Why ask such an odd question?" She questioned him kindly.
Just then, the wind picked up and blew a few lavender pieces around them.
She inhaled the scent of lavender and smiled.
"Well?" She asked once more
Arthur got down on one knee and pulled out a small leather box.
"I could not get you the moon nor could I get you every star in the sky like you deserve, but I got you this instead" he held out a small ring.
It was a beautiful, crystal clear diamond ring.
"Arthur oh my-" she didn't have the words
"Y/n... Damn where do I start. You make me so happy. Happier than anyone ever has, I never want to spend a day apart. Will you stay forever? Will you marry me y/n?"
His voice shook, as if he were scared of your answer.
"ARTHUR YES! ONE HUNDRED TIMES YES!" She squealed happily.
That man had never been happier than today.

I hope you enjoyed this! I have more ideas for tomorrow or the next day so make sure to check back frequently♡♡♡ love you!