The Fishing Trip

It was around 5 am. You were sleeping peacefully when suddenly it was interrupted by sunlight leaking through your tent. Groaning you turned over and covered your face with the thin blanket you used. You felt someone lay down beside you and instantly woke up. Staring at the wall you slowly turned to see Arthur laying there with a huge grin.
"Good morning y/n!" He said with excitement.
As mad as you were that he woke you up this early.. you couldn't help but feel warm inside seeing him happy. You just looked  at him for a moment, and only snapped out of it when he got up.
"Come on we are going fishing"
"Wait this early?" You groaned.
"Yes this early" he threw some clothes at you.
"Let's go!"
You were ready in about 10 minutes and Arthur was already mounted.
"COME ONNNN!" he urged you to move faster.
"God he's cute" you thought to yourself
"Alright alright I'm coming!"
Mounting your horse you both set off towards the river. It was a little ways from camp but not too far.
"Hey how about a race?" He asked grinning.
You sigh "alright sure".

~le time skip~

You finally arrived at the river and of course, you had won. Arthur was pouting about it while you were getting your fishing pole out.
"Oh come on you big baby" you teased him.
He walked over you where you were and cast out. "Think we will catch anything today?" He asked.
"Yea maybe."

~le time skip~

After fishing for hours, you were both extremely tired. Arthur yawned and scratched the back of his neck. He put his pole away and sat down in the sand.
"Here come sit with me"
"Okay" you said sitting down beside him.
You both sat there watching the sun flicker off the water. Arthur had yawned at least 6 times in the last 10 minutes. You put your arm around him slowly, as you knew that affection made him awkward. At first he was tense but you slowly started running circles into his back. This seemed to relax him and slowly, he let his head rest on your shoulder.

The two of you sat there for a while. Until you heard the sound of very soft snoring. He had fallen asleep. His head was resting in your lap now. You sat there running your fingers through his soft hair. The sun was setting. You couldn't believe you two were out all day. Arthur stirred slightly, causing you to pull your hand away. He looked up at you with tired eyes and sleepily mumbled "y/n, why'd you stop?"
He closed his eyes and smiled
"I'm just kidding darling". He smiled slightly.
"Arthur I" you hesitated.
"Arthur I love you.."
He sat up with the biggest grin you had ever seen on his face.
"You do!? I love you too y/n"
It was at this river, the sun setting in the distance, wind blowing just right, that you and Arthur shared your first kiss.

A/N: WOW! First imagine done :D I know it sucks but I'll get better... thank you!❤️