Arthur Morgan Head cannons

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 1.0k reads! it means so much to me! since we hit a huge milestone I wanted to do something a little different... I want to share with you some of my cute head cannons I think of. If these do well ill make a separate book of just RDR2 character HCS!

-Arthur beats himself up a lot about the fact that he can't stop wanting to be around you. He will often think of any excuse to be near you. He often feels like he overstays his welcome when it comes to you as well. He will often distance himself from you. When you ask him for help he's always dropping what ever he's doing. The poor boah just needs some reassurance.

-When it comes to PDA, there is no in-between for Arthur. When he is super handsy, you might not be able to get anything done. He is on you as much as he can. You often help Pearson with preparing stew and such for the camp, when you are, Arthur will most likely be right there with his arms around your waist. He often pulls you onto his lap causing you to stop what ever chore you may be doing. Not that you mine ;)

-Arthur often takes advantage at the fact that he is taller than you. He's often teasing you by making you stand on your tippy toes to kiss him. He loves the fact that you are "perfect sized", because you fit perfectly into his arms. He is always teasing you about your size but you love it. One thing he loves most is that you have to sometimes stand on near objects to mount your horse. Most times he's lifting you up himself though.

-Sometimes when you are sitting by the campfire or in your tent, he comes up behind you and bearhugs you. He loves wrapping himself around you, as it makes you blush immensely.

-You often sleep in one of his spare shirts while he's out. It smells like him and it makes you feel safe. When he comes back home to find you in one of his shirts, his heart instantly melts. He loves it so much.

-When he is sick he will beg you to stay with him in bed all day. Often he wins and when he thinks he's lost, he will pout and complain until you lay back down with him, and when you do you are often surprised with a huge hug.

-Arthur has terrible anxiety. He will usually only have panic attacks at night, when he's alone. He will get nervous sweats and his breathing hitches, he might even cry a bit. The only way he knows how to calm down is to wander to your tent and curl up beside you. He hates waking you up, but he doesn't know what else to do.

-You assure him he isn't a bother before kissing his forehead and messing with his hair. He usually falls asleep in your arms. You honestly love that he can be vulnerable around you. He's just so sweet and pure.

These were SO fun to write omg! I might just go ahead and make another book with these! Ofc I will still write in this one as well but these are just too cute ahh! TwT

i hope you like these they took lots of thinking X3 TTFN!