Don't give up on me

You were bleeding out, you were shaking uncontrollably and the only thing keeping you alive was the small bit of hope that Arthur would show up.

"H-Help me some-someone please" you called out as loud as you could before blacking out.

You woke up to a throbbing in your head, and the sound of hooves hitting the dusty road.

"Y/N! Shit!" you heard Arthur yell.

Thank god for him you thought to yourself. You opened your eyes for a last glimpse at Arthur... just incase.

"Y/N please stay with me! you are gonna be fine, we need to get you back to camp, please wake up!" he sounded so broken and desperate seeing you like this, unresponsive and bleeding out.

"A-Arthur?" you said as your eyes started to close once more.

"No! Open your eyes! Y/N don't you dare, don't you dare give up on me!" he sounded more scared than you were.

He quickly picked you up causing you to wince in pain.

"I know it hurts, I'm so sorry" he apologized as if it was his fault for not protecting you from this

It was hard to stay upright on the horse, you swayed to one side almost falling off, but Arthur caught you just in time. He mounted and started to race towards camp. You held on to him as tight as you could, he was going too fast... you were going to fall.

"A-Arthur please slow-slow down!" you said in a hoarse yell.

He slowed down, but only slightly.

"I won't let you fall" he said looking back into your eyes.

This comforted you, and eventually the two of you made it back to camp. After Miss Grimshaw fixed you up as best as she could, Arthur walked into the tent you were in and gave you a light hug, careful not to hurt you.

"Im so sorry I wasn't there for you"