The bakery - part 3

The last few weeks were great, Arthur found himself making more excuses to leave camp, and everyone in the gang knew that Arthur had it bad. Jack just liked tagging along for the free candy, and even he had started to fancy you more and more. You however, chose not to say anything about the little note that was on the back of the drawing you had received. Even Arthur had made a cute drawing to give to you, in exchanged for you insisting Arthur didn't need to pay for the free stuff he was getting.

"Hello boys" you said as they walked in, at their usual time.

"Jack I set out some of your favorite candies and a glass of milk out for you over there" you pointed to a little table that you had set up just for him.

Jack rushed over with a huge smile on his face.

"Are you getting sweet on Jack?" Arthur said in a playful tone.

You laughed before sitting down beside Arthur. You both talked for a while, in fact, you talked until closing time. Arthur and Jack helped you clean up before leaving.

"I will see you soon m'lady" Arthur said as he held the door open for you.

"Well I certainly hope so kind sir" you returned the fancy tone before giggling.

The next morning, you didn't have to work... but you still went to your shop and unlocked it. Just incase they showed up. You were just about ready to leave when Arthur walked in.

"Hello Y/N... I didn't think you were working today, but I figured I'd check just incase" he smiled.

"Well I am glad you showed up, and alone this time?" you asked as you peered around the room looking for Jack.

"Jack went out with his momma today" he said.

"Well Arthur, I'm glad you came today, because I dont have to work, and I heard of this amazing show going on in down town Saint Denis... would you fancy coming with me?" you asked kindly.

"Oh- Of course! I would love to" he said back nervously.

"Great!" you said happily.

Arthur on the other hand... was quite nervous, he hadn't been out with a lady since, well since Mary.

UH OH! How will this night go? Stay tuned! XD

Wow im cringy!

anyways... ill be out at my dads until Friday, so I wont be able to write anymore until then.. i hope you all enjoy this so far i know i do!