Ouch...

Arthur was pissed. Micah and Bill have been irritating him for weeks. Saying silly things, about how Arthur doesn't care about the gang, teasing him about being with you, and just other stuff. You were sitting in your tent, and they were outside arguing. Arthur instructed you to not interfere in fear that you might get hurt. Just then, Arthur stormed into the tent, his fists balled up and his breathing rapid. He swung his hand up in the air and punched the stone wall that was part of your tent. When he realized what he did in front of you he instantly regretted it.
"Y/n I-" he looked down at his hand, and your eyes followed. His fist was bruised and bleeding, a lot.
"Arthur oh my god" you said rushing him to the edge of the bed.
"I'm sorry" he said, his voice shaking
"Arthur don't worry about that now" you said as you carefully wiped away the blood. He winced in pain and shut his eyes tightly.
"It hurts.."
"I know, just let me bandage it up and it will be better"
You finished wrapping his hand in a bandage.
"There, all better" you said cupping your hands around his. You brought them up and kissed them gently.
"You alright?" You asked
"Yea.." he said still looking down.
"You know you don't have to be sorry right? I love taking care of you, I hope you realized that" you said hugging him
"I do"
He hugged you back.
"Next time just make sure to punch Micah's face, not a brick wall" you chuckled, causing him to smile.