Everything

Genji's P.O.V. 

Angela's slower to react, but get's back on her feet faster after I had lunged at her saving her from a bullet. She brings me back up, pulling my arm up as I say, "They're coming." 

My girlfriend flutters her wings, flying up to get a better view. I watch her in awe, what a magnificent angel she was. "You're right, they're coming in from the front." 

She lands on the ground next to me, pulling out her staff that was trained on me and her pistol locked and loaded to take out her next victim. 

It was a good thing 'take out' in this context meant to kill instead of date. Although maybe after this- 

My eyes catch a bullet flying towards me, I brace my blade ready to deflect it at the right moment, but my brother beats me to it. 

A blue arrow, intercepting the arrow. Tearing the metal piece into two as the arrow lands to the ground. I unsheathe my sword, looking towards where he was stationed. Nice to see he finally decided to join us. 

Before I could catch up with him any more, the gates of the temple burst open, with the last of the troop from my uncle's army. I let my metal fingers trace the blade of my sharp sword, after this I'll be home. 

Right? 

Uncertainty travels through my vain when I finally see who's leading the troops. Sakura, her dark black hair spilling onto her black suit, like oil that seeped into her clothes. 

Somewhere in that army, Sonna, Riku and Rin was there as well. 

Unless, they weren't? 

God dammit!! Not now!! The demon's words ringing in my head as I begged from him to stop. 

Maybe they were one of those soldiers you killed on your way here! 

The monster chuckles with his wicked sense of humor. Stop it! Get out!! 

A hand grips my shoulder, the warm fingers pressing against me, calming me down. "Genji, it's alright." Her words giving me encouragement but it was her smile that sent me hope. Her full smile, so warm, reminding me the very definition of what home was. 

Her words prompted me to fight, it was my brother who started me off. Setting off the first blow towards the other side, I followed suit. Jumping up to the crowd as I summon not the demon inside of me, but the dragon instead. 

"Ryūjin no ken wo kurae!!" 

Mercy's P.O.V.

I watch Genji dive towards the crowd. I had to stop myself from grinding my teeth in anger, I thought I had put Sakura down, how is it that she had come back up, now with more of her mindless soldiers. 

I fly over the battlefield, focusing my healing towards Genji, healing all the scratches he got, wiping through the crowds at an amazing speed. However, I must've been distracted because of him.

Someone lunges at me, making me fly into the air slamming into an upper platform. My head slams into the wooden floor, making my vision blurry. I could hear three different Genji's calling out my name. What the hell? 

I look up to see the person that slammed into me, step onto the platform as they give me a full smile. "Shit..." I say as soon as my vision returns to normal I recognized the two people standing over me immediately. 

"Morning babe. . ." Riku says with a wink, while his partner who I think was called Soona looks over me unimpressed. 

"Why would Genji chose someone like you? A foreigner too. . ." Soona says in disgust, his personality rotting from the inside.