Christmas

Soldier 76 P.O.V.

"So, everything is working well?" I said leaning back.

The women brushed her hair back "it seems that my "friend" has ran into some trouble."

I nod "I see so It was Talon's fault, not her's."

"If I may commander, what do you intend to do next?" She said her Russian accent sounded strict. 

I cross my hands together, I thought for a bit. "I want to conduct a rescue mission." I look at her. "It would be best led by you."

She nods "I accept,"

I smile "I appreciate it alot especially working on the Christmas night.... Thank you..."

"...Agent Zarya..."

Genji's P.O.V.

The sound of music reached my ears as Glass and drinks started to clink together.

Where am I?

I walked through the restraunt and saw someone come in from the door. A man with green hair and a sword on his back sat down on one of the seats.

That guy looks a lot like me!!

"Hey!!" I waved at him, but he didn't seem to notice me, "LISTEN TO ME!!" I was about to punch him but then my hand went right through him.

I gasp "What!!" I look down at my hands.

Then someone sat next to the other me

As I looked up I saw it was.....

"Angel" I looked at the guy, why does this seem so.. familair?
"Huh.." Angela said.

"I'm sorry... I thought you were in angel from heaven cuz you sure look like one..." he says in a flirty way.

Oh my god!! I really hope this wasn't me...

"Oh my... why thank you Mr. Uh...  what's your name?" I look at Angela as she smiles brightly. That's definitely the same person from the prison.....

"Many call me Genji Shimada but you can call me your love"

UGHHHHHHH!!! THAT'S SO CRINGY!!
"MAN ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO EMBARASS ME!!!"

I shook my head, if this is the real me... Then I get why Angela is so depressed...

"Oh!! um..." Angela blushes "Well Mr. Shimada it's nice to meet you my name is Angela Ziegler"

"Angela..." he  smiles "Are you sure you aren't an angel..."

"Oh well.." her phone rang. She answeres it "Oh ok..."

"Well... Mr.Shimada it was nice to meet you...I need to go work on...
something.. I hope we meet again!!" She says smiling.

"Me too.. my love.." he says as he sighs happily.

I look at the other me, I look so different. Maybe.... was this the time I was still human?

A pain shot through my head.
"AGHHH!!!" I yelled, I always got this sharp pain whenever I have these dreams, but why does it hurt so much now?

"GAHHHH!!!" I screamed as I finally awakened. I sit up from my bed, breathing heavily as sweat runs down my neck. I clutch my head what's going on?!

Sombra's P.O.V.

Genji huffs as I quietly exit the room, still invisible.

When I get out, I sigh heavily. I take out my phone and called the number.

"Its me... yeah, I tried my best to fix him, but you don't have much time till Talon finds out..... I see.... Alright, just remember... our deal..." 

Mercy's P.O.V.

I cough out blood as I rub my bruised arm. She's been going alot harder on me. I groan in pain.

Creeeeeaaaaaakkkkk

I look up at the door to see Genji holding a lunch tray in his hands. "What happen?!" He says coming over to me.

I smile weakly "One of your allies was interrogating me..."

"Let me guess, Moira?" Genji says examining my wound. I nod.

He grabs a bandage and starts wrapping my arm. "I specifically told her not to touch or talk to you... she never listens"

I chuckle, "You seem worried about me?"

He hesitates "of course not, I just can't have one of my prisoners dying that's all!!"

I smile to myself. I look out the window seeing snow falling. "Ah!! It's Christmas!!" I said.

Genji looks up at me "You didn't know?"

"Well excuse me who's been locked down here for a week!!"
"Its been 3 days...."

He laughs.

I sigh "Doesn't Talon celebrate Christmas."

He snorts "Nope, Reaper isn't really the most happiest fellow."

"I see..."

He looks at me "have you ever celebrated Christmas?"

I smile "Well, when my parents were still alive.... we used to bake cookies, open presents. Stuff like that!!"

Genji smiles "That.. seems nice.."