Fighting with the commander

Genji's P.O.V.

"Me..."
My jaw drops when my opponent enters the arena. The white haired commander stepped in wearing a black shirt with gloves on his hands and army boots. (Only one person guessed correctly shout out to shadowsailor205)

My eyes widened "Wait that's not fair!! I have to fight with the commander!!"

76 looks at me and sighs "Fine, I'll fight without my rifle, but you can fight with any weapon you choose.."

He smiles "If you still think it's unfair, you can backdown now.."

I grit my teeth, "Lets get this over with already" as I bring out my sword.

"Okay gentlemen!! I'll countdown and at 'start' you guys fight!!" Ana says through the intercom.

Jack readies his stance, bringing out his fists. I tense, you can do this Genji.

Shinnngg!!
I ready my sword.
"And start!!"

I slash my way towards him fast as lightning, and bring my sword up slashing it down.

Ching!!
My eyes widened, my blade is caught by soldier's palms that catches it in midair.

How did he even see this?
He grips the blade and kicks my body, hard. I fall back loosing my grip on my own sword.

I fall back to the ground. Dammit!! How did he catch my sword so easily?

I take out my second and last sword from my back. It was the only sword I used for deflection, but it was better than nothing.

Jack swings the sword like a samurai. Then he plants it in the ground.
"Promised I wouldn't need a weapon."

"We'll see about that!!" I yelled throwing 3 shuirrkens at him.

He kicks 2 of them back at me, it wooshes past my ear. And he takes the third one out of the air. Then cracks it in half under his fingers and puts it aside.

I gulp, is he even human.
"My turn.." he growls and in a flash Jack is in front of me bringing his fist, punching me to the ground.

CRASH!!
It felt as if a hole was in my stomach, I could feel the broken tiles under my back, and see 76 looming over me. I groan pushing my arms up, trying to lift myself up!!

But he kicks me in the ribs sending me rolling over into the wall, next to my sword.

"Agh!!" I yell, he looks down at me with pity, then sighs. "I think the choice I made is pretty obvious..."

As he turns his back at me, I scold at him, my vision starts to fade.

"You won't win alone" the demonic voice inside my head says "Let me take control" my eyes start to glow red. But I shut them quickly.

"No!!"
"Why not!! You can end him quickly if you just let m-"
"If I do you will kill him!! And I'll become a monster!!"
"You are a monster!! You're a machine!! That's what you're made for!!"
"NO!! I'M NOT!!"

My eyes flash back open to reality, as I grab my sword. Blade in hand and charge over to him.

"Wha-" I caught him by suprise and slash my blade towards his face, he jumps out of the way.

I pant, trying to catch my breath. He looks at me and I can see a cut formed on his cheek.

Jack wipes it with his thumb and looks at the blood. "That should've knocked regular people unconscious"

He smiles, "Well then, I guess I was right about you..."

I drop my sword as he walks over to me. Jack puts out his hand and smiles. "Congrats Genji, you passed!!"

I blink twice to make sure I was hearing the right thing. "I-I passed?"

"Genji!!" Angela tackles me with a hug. "Yay!! You passed!!"

"Ow!!" I said trying to stand up, leaning against my sword.

"Wait!!" I yelled at him. 76 looks up.
"But I lose!! You beated me several times!! How did I-"

He chuckles under his breath. "This test wasn't looking at if you could defeat me or not, but if you could stand back up even if you were being defeated. And ever since your kidnapping in Talon, you've already proven that you're more than capable to be an agent of Overwatch.."

I'm shocked "Not only because I was accepted but because he was being so honorable towards me.." I bow down "Thank you.. so much!! Sir!!"

He smiles "Welcome to Overwatch Genji..." then turns away to exit the arena.

Angela smiles at me "You did great Genji, I'm proud of you!! Let's celebrate"

I smile back at her "Yah... But before that!! I need healing!!"

Pharah's P.O.V.

I marched to Jack's office. And charged in "Jack!!"

He's sitting there, just finished his fight with Genji as he pulls off his gloves. "Can I help you?"

I slam my fist to his desk. "Sir!! I don't get why you recruited Genji!! Can't you tell her a threat to Overwatch!! We should take him out now that he's weak!! We can't let the monster inside him grow bigger!!"

Jack looks at me with a blunt look on his face "Fareeh, Do you think Genji is weak?"

I hesitate
"Of course!! H-"
"You're pretty confident for someone who's been shut down by him.."

I'm stunned for a second and I grit my teeth. "I-I have gotten stronger!!"

"But you'll never be as strong as him.."  his words cut threw me like a knife.

"Why!! Why do you always say that!!" My eyes start to sting. "I beat everyone!! Jesse, Lena and even MOM!! The only person I couldn't beat was you and Gab-" I immediately regret my last words, but even if he looked fine. I could tell he was just trying to hold back his feelings.

I hesitate before saying "All I'm saying is that Genji shouldn't be an agent, as Commander I forbid it!!"

Jack looks at me with an amused face. "Just because you're a commander doesn't make you in charge of Overwatch..." he leans towards his desk "I'm in charge, you and Ana are only my second ears. I make the final decisions..."

I scold at him, out of my own anger I stomp out reaching for his door.

"Oh and Pharah?"
I look back at him.

"You should be more careful with your words.... because they aren't always correct.."