A helping hand

Art used from above was drawn by TC bunny (I always love a maid Genji)

Dva P.O.V.
This is so bad....
My mech was destroyed and Mcree had a gunshot wound bleeding from so many places

We were walking back

Correction: I was walking back, I was dragging this cowboy mess with me.

We needed to get back to the carrier before it would fly out without us. Knowing Jack he would leave us......

AGHHHH!!!
THE ONLY REASON I WENT ON THIS MISSION WAS SO LUCIO' S WOULDN'T BE CANCELED I CAN'T SEE IT IF I'M DEAD!!

I sighed....
Why is Mcree so heavy!!
I'M NEVER GONNA MAKE IT TO THE CONCERT IN TIME!!

Genji's P.O.V.
"Healing Stream engaged"
Ahhh that feels better.
We were in the carrier where all of us were resting.

Mercy was healing me since JACK SHOT ME A MILLION TIMES.

"Genji...how are you feeling?" Dr. Ziegler said.

Before I could say anything

"He'll be fine I didn't hit him that hard...." 76 said.
Asshole...

"My friends I am still worried about the reest of us.. where is Hana and Jesse..." Reinhardt said.

"Young Punks... I knew I shouldn't have trusted them to go on this mission.... I'll go after them." 76 said standing up.

"Jack... you can't go alone.." Dr.Ziegler said as she put her hand on 76's arm.

My blood boiled.

Reinhardt must've seen it and started to say "Maybe uh.. 76 and Genji should go."

Me and 76 looked at each other

"You're telling me that I have to work with this young punk!!" "For your information I'm not thrilled as much as you are!!" I said

"For your information I'm not thrilled as much as you are!!" I said.

long story short we got kicked out of the help carrier
"THISIS ALL UR FAULT PUNK!!"
"YOOOUUUNNNNGGGGG PUUUNNNNNKKKK"
"OLLLDDDD MANNNNN"
76 sighed.

"I have no intentions working with you so I'm going to find Hana myself." 76 said.

"FINE!!" I grumbled then walked in the opposite direction from him.

2 hours later
I jumped onto the ledge of a building.
This was not good..

Shotting my shurikkuns

I was in critical health and omnics and a bastion were waiting downstairs for me.

"This is so bad..." I sighed.
Maybe I should've followed Jack instead.

Then I heard something.
Boop? BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP

The noise continued for one minute then stopped.

I looked outside.
The omnics and the bastion were destroyed in pieces with an ol- I MEAN JACK sitting on top of their pieces.

"Jack..." I said.

I carefully jumped down from the ledge and landed on the ground.

"You look hurt.. Get over here and heal up!!" he said as he put down his biotic field.

"Thanks..."

We stood there for 10 minutes saying absolutely nothing. While I was still in shock how an old man saved me.

"How.... did you learn how to fight like that" I asked
Jack looked at me

"Well... back when overwatch didn't shut down.. fighting was part of the job to stand up and defend all others" He said.

I looked at him, since he wasn't wearing his mask I could see his eyes filled with sorrow.

"Anyways what's your story..how did you learn to fight"

I paused "I was part of the shimada clan in a young age. An assassination business... Since I was the son of the leader of course I was forced to learn how to fight.. defend.. and kill."

Jack kicked some of the omnics pieces around.

"I couldn't... stand it anymore.. it gave me nightmares killing people and for what? FOR BUSINESS!! It still haunts me to this day.." I heard my voice break "It got even worst when my father died. My brother took over the clan and made things so much worser for me... He.. wasn't the brother I knew and love after he took over the clan. So I rebeled against him. But I guess my love for him was my weakness... He killed me and now I'm here alive again.. to this.. monster.." I felt tears falling under my visor.

"Look.. I appreciate you telling your story.. but guess what your just acting like a little kid.." Jack said.

"LITTLE KID!!" I yelled. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE FELT WHAT I'VE SEEN!!"

"You don't think I know.." He said. "My comrades died in front of me.. My family.... I had to let some of them to die.. so I could protect the greater good..  I've been through these battles for My whole life and I'm  still living it until now.." He paused. "You mourn about all of the people you let down and about how your so damn ugly and that your a FUCKING MONSTER!! While I fight for the people I let down and accept who I am.... Dr.Ziegler gave you another chance in life... Why would you spent it on dwelling on the past and complaining about who you are..."

I was speechless.

And the dad of the year goes tooooo

Ok aside from jokes... He was right.. I feel like a stupid idiot...
I stood up

"Well then.... why are we standing around here let's get moving!!"

After a few minutes of searching we found Mcree and Dva. It wasn't hard since Dva left a trail of Doritos crumbs. 

Dva looked exhausted. 
Mcree looked even worser since his side was bleeding.

"Ok here we go" Jack said throwing Dva over his shoulder.

"Hmph

"Hmph.. CARRY ME LIKE A PRINCESS" Dva said.
"We're in a middle of a war not in a castle" Jack said as he walked back to the direction of the carrier.

I helped Mcree up and walked with him.
"Nice to see ya Genji.." Mcree said trying to smile.
"Uhh... hi!!" I said.
"No need to be nervous.. we're all family after all *cough*" Mcree coughed some more.

He was really beat up.
"I reckon.. this might by last fight.." Mcree said coughing some more.

Mcree was going to die before we even got to the carrier.

No

I won't let down anyone else.
I threw him over my shoulders

Not today
I ran even quicker

Not ever
As I saw the carrier with Dr.Ziegler's hand reaching for mine.