A Valentines Story AU

Author note:
This is an AU nothing to do for the real story

Angela P.O.V.

I was walking down the hall outta of my office receiving some chocolates from my friends and returning some to them. Not only that giving out the invitations for the Valentines Day Party

"Angela Have some homemade chocolates!!"
"Ah!! Thank you Ana try some of mines!!"

"Doc!! I got some CHOCOLATES!!"
"Thank you Lucio!!"

"Here have some chocolates Angela"
"Thank you Jack but you better watch your health!!"

So tiring sending Chocolates HOWEVER!! I only need to send one more!! Genji's
I sighed...Swiss chocolate something I know he will love...

I was going to give it to him in the Valentines Day party.

It was just a party to get people together...

I was in charge of giving out the invitations including Genji's

5 mins later
The next thing I know I was outside his door...
I was going to knock but... 0/////0
SO EMBRASSING UGHHHH

OK GAME FACE
Angela you can do this!!
I knocked on the door.
"Coming!!" I heard a cheerful voice say.
Then...
*Bang*
"OW!!"
Genji....
I burst through the door "Genji are you ok!!"
I saw on the floor hands behind his back fell but first with books on top of him.
"Oh!! Um....yes Dr. Ziegler just tripped on uhh....my pants!!" Genji said.
"Genji.....you don't wear pants..." I said
"Uhhh...."
He was hiding something.
"Genji...what are you hiding...." I said.
"Nothing!!" He said.
I put my hands on my waist then pushed him out of the way.

"Ok... so you're hiding..a manga.." I said. As I lift the manga "Naruto"
"Yah heh.." He said.
Hmm...
"Anyways I thought I'd stop by to..." I said.
"To..." his metallic voice said
When I looked up he was standing right in front of me REALLY CLOSE
I was blushing really hard...
"To... GIVE YOU YOUR INVITATION FOR THE PARTY!! YAH!! DON'T BE LATE!!" I slapped the invitation to his chest then ran out of the room.

"Fuck!!! FK FK FK FK!!" I said. I almost confessed my feelings.

I love him so much....

Genji P.O.V
So a second ago I was smiling under my visor thinking I'd get a kiss in the lips instead I get a slap in the chest.

I'm very confused.....

Ugh....
I took out the chocolates from behind me I was TRYING to hide them from Dr. Ziegler if you're wondering how it's called my ninja skills switching the chocolates and manga was so easy!!

I opened the invitation there were hearts around it and it said in big letters "YOU'RE INVITED TO THE VALENTINE'S PARTY!!"

I looked at it maybe.. I can give my chocolates to Dr. Ziegler there...

I blushed at the thought of her...
I sighed....
I looked at the mirror
Ok I look like the ugliest mofo ever

Angela P.O.V.

"IYYYY!!" D.VA groaned "Hurry up you old FART!!"
"I'M NOT GOING TO THAT STUPID PARTY!!" Jack yelled.
I sighed... "Jack it's not that bad..."
"Yah you have to socialize you old fart!!" D.VA said.
The door opened he still had his mask on.
"Fine.."
"Uh uh you're not going like that you old fart!!"
"WHY NOT, NOW!!"
"That ugly mask of yours will scare the other people!! Take it off!! Take it off take it off!!!" D.VA said.

I couldn't take it ....I took off his mask and said "Let's just go already!!"

10 mins later
I was wearing a white and yellow  normal dress nothing fancy.

I still had Genji's chocolate I was planning to give it to him tonight..

senpai plz accept my feelings.. :3
I shook my head.

I look around the room D.VA, Mei and Junkrat were having fun dancing, Lucio was at the DJ set, Zenyatta was putting down the food having replaced his orbs with cupcakes
"Pass into the cupcakes" Pharah was hanging up the balloons from the ceiling flying up there. And Roadhog was stealing all the parchimari

Genji was still nowhere to be found.
I sighed I guess he wasn't coming since I treated him like that.....

"Dr. Ziegler....." I heard a voice say.
I turned around and saw Genji without his visor wearing a shirt and... pants!! He knows he has nothing to cover right...

"Genji I'm glad you came!!" I said.
"Well I would always come for you!!" He said as he smiled.

There was silence between us.
"Genji... I have something to give to you...." I said.
"Hmm.."
"I have chocolates for you.. SWISS!! They're the best!!" I said and slapped the chocolates in his face..

"Oww..." He said. As he started to rub his face.
"°□° augh!! I'm so sorry!!" I said.
"It's ok... I have some chocolates too!! Not swiss..." He said and handed it to me.
"Ahh.. I supposed it will have to do... thank you genji.." I said then reached up and kissed him on the cheek and....

RAN REALLY FAST TO MY ROOM, LOCKED THE DOOR AND DIED IN THE CORNER OF MY ROOM!!

Mean while in Genji's P.O.V
*Genji exe has stopped working*

Author's note

I finished the trailer!! You can watch over here if you can't search up PIKA LOVER and the video should be there "A Gency Story the Trailer" I'm sorry I couldn't finish this on Valentines Day I was trying to upload the video on YouTube tbh I hope you enjoy the story though!!