Landing

Author's Note:
Art by Koshikavinni

Genji's P.O.V.
I still had chills down my spine from the scene.

Dr. Ziegler crushed under Moira's foot and then a monster started lunge at Moira and stabbed her. Then I realized it was just me the whole time.

I was still piloting the plane while Dr.Ziegler was healing Moira. When I asked why would she help someone who just tried to kill her. But she only responded with a simple smile and said "Because they're victims too.. "

My knuckles turn white as I tightened my grip on the controls. It made me mad that she could still be fine when she was almost killed.

And for what I've done... she still has a heart to forgive me...

I sighed, however that was the person she was... and there's nothing I could do to change her..

I look back at them "You doing okay back there?" I say.

Dr. Ziegler smiles back at me, she still looks beautiful even with cuts on her face. "Yah... when are we going to Overwatch..."

I looked at down at the scene "Right about now...."

"Hold tight, I may be a pilot but I suck at landing..." I laugh and I can see Angela's face turn pale.

Mercy's P.O.V.
After puking in the bathroom after the rough landing we finally made it back to Overwatch. And Pharah was the first to greet us.

She wrapped her arms around me "I'm so glad you're safe!! I was so worried about you..."

I stiffened, but smile hugging her back.

"I'm right here, you know?" Genji's robotic voice says as he leans against the plane.

Pharah puts me behind her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!! I CAN PUT YOU IN A JAIL IF I WANTED TO!!"

Genji shrugs "I'd escape anyways"
"You punk!!" Pharah says forming a fist.

"That's enough..."
Immediately Pharah stops, putting down her fist as Jack walks to us.

"Commander!!" She salutes to him.

He looks at me and at Genji "It's glad to see you two safe and sound..."

I was half expecting Genji to punch him square in the face, but he doesn't instead he says "Yah nice to see you too... thanks for the reinforcements by the way.."

Are they getting along for once?

"Speaking of reinforcements, where's Zarya and Lynx?" Jack says scratching the back of his neck.

"They insisted to fight while we escaped..." I said.
He looks at me "I see... they should be fine they're top agents.. so you shouldn't worry about them.."

"Oh yeah... I got you a gift.." Genji says going back to the plane.

Jack looks at me "A gift?"
I shrug in response.

Genji dumps Moira tied up by his foot. "I got you a psychopathic doctor, enjoy!!"

Jack looked at him "Why am I not suprised..."

"Pharah go and have her locked up in one of our cells I'll be questioning her.." he says then turns back to us. "You guys must be tired so I suggest you get some rest.... and Genji.." 

Genji looks up.
"You're free to stay here if you want.."

Pharah looks at Jack "But sir!! He isn't an Overwatch agent!!"

Genji scratches the back of his head "Now that I think about, she's right.. wait am I agreeing with you?"

Pharah ignores him "According to Overwatch rules!! Only agents have the right to stay here!! If they want to become an agent they must pass a test."

Jack puts a hand on his chin "I guess... Genji would you like to take the test.."

"Tch.. fine.. let's just get this over with.." Genji says putting his hand over his shoulders.

Genji's P.O.V.
"So.... basically I have to defeat somone that's already an agent to become a member.." I said.

Angela nods. "However, deciding the opponent will be the Commander's decision..."

I groan "Great... so Pharah, will probably pick the most toughest guy.."

Angela smiles "Don't worry, you'll do fine!!" She says and plants a kiss on my helm.

I can feel my face heat up "Ah!! You didn't have to do that.."

"Oh?"
"Yah, you should've waited till I took my helmet off.."

She giggles "Good luck Genji.."
I smiles under my mask.

BANG BANG!!
I look up to see Pharah glaring daggers at me. I took off my mask and stuck my tongue out at her.

Ana is with her and speaks into the microphone "Okay Shimada... your opponent will be..."

"Me.."

Author's Note:
Place your bets on who it'll be!!