A Halloween Story

"As the kids at night laughed and smiled,

Swinging their pumpkin shaped bags!!

Filled with delicious treats and sweets!!

Wearing there horrific costumes.....

But..

One did not go out....
One did not eat candy...
One did not smile on this very night....."

"Will you stop talking about this nonsense already....." A deep voice spoke up.

I smile not taking my eyes off the scenery below. "But Genji...." I purred... Slurring his name under my tongue..... "It's Halloween!!" I say going to him.

He stiffened averting his gaze. His mask was covering his face but I could tell that under it was face more disgusting then his oni mask.

I cackled under my breath, but that's one of the reasons I love this monster.....

"Now!! Back to business!!" I say dumping in my ingredients mixing them in my pot with my staff

"What are you up to?" Genji says behing me.

"Just making a potion with the ingredients you gave me!!" I say giggling under my breath.

Genji eyes me suspicously watching me poor the liquid in a cup and hand it to him.

"Don't be shy...." I say handing him the cup.

He removes his mask to reveal his scarred and monstrous face. His glowing red hatred eyes burning through me...

He slams me into a wall, I cough a little, I was a witch, this wasn't the worse.....

"You think you can fool me like you did when you destroyed me!!"
"I saved you..."
"And turned me into a monster!!"

He growls and picks up the cup "this has rose petals and tears of a human.... Ingredients for a love potion!! The smell was strong enough to choke on!!" He says throwing it to the floor, I watch the liquid spill all over it.

I laugh and put my hands up "Ok you got me!!"

He scolds at me. "It's not my fault you look so handsome...." I coed at him pinching his cheeks.

"Please don't play with me like that... " he says under his breath.

I sighed hugging him his head resting on my breast. "Too bad the stupid love potion didn't work...."

"Well you don't need it...." He says removing my arms from his head as he stands up.

Leaving me on the floor I say "and why's that?"

He puts his mask back on, drawing his sword as he crouches down before me.

I can hear him smile "because I already love a monster like you..." He says before descending to the scenery.

"AND THE END!!" Dva says smiling.

The rest of the overwatch agents clapped at the story.

"Wow Hana.... That was terrible.. " Genji says under his green visor dressed as... Well a green cyborg ninja dude....

"HEY!!!! ITS AN AWESOME STORY!!" Dva says adjusting her bunny ears that we're part of her costume.

"Time to go trick or treating guys!!" Angela says wearing her devil costume.

Ana stood next to her wearing a pirate costume.

They all stood up and grabbed their trick or treat bags not knowing what the night had for them....

Beware of the Oni Devil and the wicked Witch.... That only came out to play.... on the Halloween night.....

Happy Halloween!!