Dead?

Mercy's P.O.V

I walked down the hallway of the meeting area in the overwatch facility I just got back from Hanamura Japan I was completing a mission there when Jack told me to come back

I mean srsly what a grandpa telling me to come back when he knows that I've been doing a mission but noooo thus asshole wants me to do more work!!

"Hello Jack...you called me here" I said as I saw him looking out the window

"Not one calls me that anymore..."

Here we go again....

"I'm not a hero anymore.."

Jeez!! Not the story...

"That was the good old days!!"

I face palmed myself why did I have to call him Jack....

"Now... th-"
"OK!! WE GET IT!! Just tell me why you called me here...."
"Oh..yea..we have another mission.."

AGAIN!!
"BUT!! I don't want you to go on it since you already volunteered for todays"
Good...
"Unfortunately, everybody already have missions to complete and no one willing to go on this one"
"What are..you saying.."
"...We're running low on agents.. We don't have much.. ever since the omnic Attack." He sighed.

I knew he was thinking about Gabriel. He had this weird thought that he might've been reaper. A talon terrorist but it was impossible he couldn't have survive ever since...

"76!! Doc!!" I recognize the cowboy accent and boot heels to know it belong to Jesse Mcree.

"Wintson!! Bought back someone he's in shambles if I say so for myself"

Me, Jack and Jesse were running to the medic room where Winston was setting down a man on a hospital bed.

I studied the wounds. Behind me I could hear Jesse trying not to throw up but I was used to this.

"I don't know how you do it doc..."
"Disgusting but painful.."
"Mercy I think you know what to do"

"All of you should leave the room after all I am a doctor."

Everybody left

I went back to tend the wounds
The wounds were caused by the sword that hung by his side so I carefully removed it.

I studied the man's face.. he looked... familiar..
The green hair, the Clothes and the sword

"Genji..."

I remembered him at the sushi bar yesterday or whatever it was called. I blushed when I saw him.

He had a wound on his face one on his chest and on his legs

It would take a whole new body to recover him a month long project of engineering....

But.. I won't fail him like I did to them

"Don't worry you'll be okay... my love"