Truth

"The dragon... is a lie.."

"Genji, do you really think Shouta was the only one in Shimada clan who joined the Immortals?" Hanzo says, his words sending a chill down my spine.

Zenyatta's P.O.V. 

Everything is getting so confusing?!

Which bitch do I slap?!

The tit man or cyborg brother?

Should I slap myself?

Mercy's P.O.V. 

My fingers gripped into a fist,  confused about Hanzo's statement but also interested to learn more. Was he not the enemy we all thought he would be?

"What are you saying?" I asked, since Genji seemed too shocked to open his mouth. 

The blue dragon turns to me, "Shouta wasn't the only one who joined the immortals, most of the members in Shimada clan had also joined the group." he looks at Genji again. "I wouldn't even say most, all of them have joined." 

Genji flinches from the information, "What are you saying?" he asks, the tone of his voice revealing his fear he had felt. 

"Must I explain it to you, brother? Shimada clan is the Immortals group." Hanzo says firmly with no feeling to his voice. 

My heart sinks down to my stomach, remembering the nice smiles on the members face. The smiling faces of a killer. Sakura? Was she the one who attacked me that night? She looked so innocent.... 

Genji was stunned as well, I wasn't surprised. If I had only been there for a couple of days, my pain doesn't compare to his who he, being here in a couple of years. "T-That's.." 

"Impossible?" Hanzo steps in, "Don't waste your time on doubting it, all the signs were there. You just chose to ignore them because you were to afraid to know the truth." 

Genji doesn't even responds to his insult, he looked heartbroken and I wanted to wraps my arms around him to tell him it was going to be okay. 

"So what?" I looked towards him, "What do you want to do now? Now that you've told us all of this?" 

Hanzo looks towards me, "I want to bring Shimada clan down."

Zenyatta scoffs, his first time stepping in since the beginning of the conversation. "Isn't that your 'lifetime's hardwork' or some bullshit like that?" 

"Yes, however if such a work has grown too powerful and corrupted it must be put down." he replies, sighing in defeat. 

"And you want our help?" I asked. 

Hanzo smiles, "It would be appreciated, and your mission is to take down the Immortal's group, correct?" 

Before I could respond, Genji puts a hand on my shoulder. I look up at him, "Yeah, it is." he replies not looking back at me. "Just tell us what to do." 

Hanzo smirks at us, "Straight to the point, I see." he takes his mask up from the floor. "For now, pretend this conversation never happened." He pulls back on the string and covers his face with the mask. 

I tilt my head in curiosity. "You want us to pretend we don't know what's going on?" 

Hanzo looks at me, "We mustn't let them know, not yet at least." 

Zenyatta crosses his arms, he would be scolding right now if he had a face. "So what even is the plan?" 

"The less you know the better." he walks up to the window, opening it letting a rush of wind come in. "Meet me tomorrow at the cafe downtown, It's too risky to tell you in the heart of our enemies."