Gun

Mercy's P.O.V.

When the man told us that his group had installed a bomb in Ana's ring. Me and Jack thought it wasn't a big deal, since we could detonate it before the wedding. Then wedding music started to play, we forgotten the wedding had already begun.

Ana's P.O.V.

Don't you just love it when a group of terrorists crashes your wedding with a ring that has a bomb in it!! What a great day!!

I wanted to believe that this wasn't happening but when the priest said 'You may die!!' I knew those weren't the words they said in a wedding.

I quickly threw the ring far away next to the balloons on the floor, as it exploded in strings and rubber. I already lost an eye, I wasn't gonna loose a finger!!

Genji's P.O.V.

BOOM!!
From the sound of the explosion, the sounds of the frightened guests fill the room. Damn... If only I had my sword. I was never a great fist fighter ever since commander kicked my ass. Luckily Ana was safe, having took off the deadly ring.

The priest scolds
"Tch... Damn you!!" He lifts knife that was hidden between the book's pages. But before he could put it down to strike the priest was stopped, his hand was caught into Reinhardt's gripped.

I knew Reinhardt was very strong, every time he sees, he gives me a rib breake- I mean hug. "You my friend.. surely haven't been invited!!" And with a smile throws him out the window.

Well that escalated pretty quickly...

Then more of them came out of their disguises and holding up their guns "Don't you dare take another step!!

Estimation is about 20 of them, no exactly 20... With weapons.

I look around the room, there were 7 Overwatch agents. Tracer, Pharah, Dva, Reinhardt, Ana, Mcree and me. I'm sure none of us brought our weapons. And the others were just normal civilians.

"I mean it!! I'll kill everyone here!!"
BANG!!

Everyone screamed and ran out of the room. But the seven of us stood calm, Tracer tried to calm them down but that didn't work.

"Yeah, listen here.." Jesse walked through the paniced crowd, he must've been the one who shot the bullet.

His mark was right above the guy's head. Mcree lift up his gun then point it at him "You come here, messing up such a beautiful day. We can't just stand by and let that happen.."

Okay, so someone brought their weapons....

Ana smiles
"Never knew my wedding could bring up such an uprising.." She says bring out her sleeping dart hiding under her dress. Am I really the only one who didn't bring a weapon?!

Everything was still and silent, waiting for either side to shoot first. After a few seconds it was the other side that shot first. Of course we dodged. Reinhardt covered his wife, while Tracer sped to who knows where. Pharah hit the deck hiding behind a chair as me and Jesse hid behind the snack bar.

However, Hana was nowhere to be found. Jack's gonna kill me.

Mcree looks over to my side, "So I'm guessing you didn't bring a weapon?" He says while reloading his gun.

"No..."
"Well that's not helpful.."

I scold at him, "Oh!! I'm sorry I didn't bring my occult sword, who knew we would be attacked by a group of terrorists in a middle of a wedding!!"