Hacked

Mercy's P.O.V
It was like everything slowed down when I was about to die.

I slowly closed my eyes as I saw the bullet shooting out of the gun coming towards me then

Swish!!

A green flash went by and time went back in place.

"Gahh!! How?!" Sombra took a step back holding her arm which was bleeding.

"It's called deflection you try to hurt those I love and the pain comes right back at you." A robotic voice responded.

I look up to see an omnic

A familiar one...

Genji....

I was stunned.
"Well unfortunately I can't play with you now my mission was eliminate the angel not you...besides look around you there is 10 of us and only 2 of you well only you since she's just a useless healer!!"

Useless... The word rang in my head...

"She... isn't ...useless!!" He charged in the crowd striking all of them with his swords he managed to get a few down but I knew he wasn't going to last long.

"Genji!!" I flew to him using my staff to heal him. He looked at me and said "You have saved me again Dr.Zieglar!!" I blushed. He thanked me!! no one ever thanked me!!

"Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!" Genji said which I translated fully in my head was 'The dragon becomes me!'

I was confused why he said that until...

His visor started glowing green Dragons swirled around him and we're consumed in his blade which was lit with green fire.

Ok... you know when people say that's lit I don't think this is actually what they meant...

I was amazed what happened next. He used his blade slicing into his enemies like scissors with paper. When all the reinforcements were down Sombra was there wide eyed.

"Well...it's been fun but I think I will see you later!!" She started to disappear.

"Oh no you don't!!" Genji ran but wasn't quick enough until she disappeared.

"Damn... I'm sorry Dr.Ziegler...." He said as he walked to me.
"Genji it isn't your fault she got away." I said.
"I-"

Clunk clack

"Let peace be upo-"
"Now listen here omnic I don't care about your peace and tranquility shit"
Mcree said holding an omnic with pants and was walking beside Winston.

"Genji do you know him...."
"Yes he's.... *sigh* my master..."
"I see..."

"Doc I don't think this a good time...." Mcree said with his hand on his gun and Winston shifting his weapon.

"What's going on..." I said.

Genji's P.O.V
"What's going on" Dr. Ziegler said.
That's when I heard footsteps.
Did I imagine that...

"How do we know this hunk of junk isn't our enemy..." Mcree said leaning against the wall.

Tap tap...

There was definitely someone here...

"I don't mean to be rude but I agree with Mcree..." Winston said.

Tap... tap... TAP...TAP

I drew my sword

Everyone stood up...

Beep.. beep....
"Boop."
HACKED!!