Assassin

Hanzo's P.O.V.

Step.. step..
"Please!! I beg you!! Ack!!"

I grab the man by the hair making him face me, with his face filled with fear. "It's quite a shame really... of how highly you talked about yourself, I really thought you would be a challenge.."

"I-"
BAMM!!!

I smash his face into the wooden floor hearing his bones crunch. Blood starts to flood near his face as he whimpers in pain.

I put a foot over his head "Shimada clan has weakened, to send such a fool and try to kill me? Don't make me laugh!!"

I release my foot over him and lean over to the broken man "When you go back to that wretched hell hole... you go and tell them to send someone stronger..."

The assassin runs away in fear and I let him. Because I knew even if I killed him.

He wouldn't be the last...

Genji's P.O.V.

"Where are we going next?" I asked Angela who was walking beside me. She wanted me to come do some shopping with her.

I grunt from the amount of bags I have to carry, even though I was
strong how much can a women buy!!

"Hmm... Well I think we're done, do you have anything to buy?" Mercy said.

"Not really, so should we head back to base?" I replied shifting the weight of the bags.

She shakes her head, "Maybe we should just walk around, now that I think about it. You never seen the town outside of Overwatch, you were either with Zenyatta or ran into trouble..." Angela giggles.

"Ah!! In my defence being with my master was like being in trouble..."

She laughs even more, pulling me by the arm "C'mon.. I know a great place that Mei told me about, she's a sweet tooth like me!!"

I chuckle, it was nice being out here. There were a few stares from civilians wondering what an omnic was doing with a human, so close. But then Angela would always yell at them that I was a human.

We walked to the cafe Angela was talking about and there was a crowd of photographers crowding around the doorway as if they were waiting for someone...

I could see the doctor gasp and tug on my arm a bit in worry. "What's wrong?" I asked.

But she shakes her head. "You know what maybe we should go to another shop that sells sweets!!" And puts an encouraging smile on, tugging my arm even more.

"There she is!!" Someone said. I look back to see the crowd run over to Angela and surrounded her with cameras.

"Dr. Ziegler just a few questions the world wants to know!!"
"What do you intend to do with your new discovery?"
"How is Overwatch doing ever since their downfall?"
"Can I get an autograph?"
"What ever happened to the agent that was kidnapped?"
"Are you and Pharah still dating?"

What? I pull Angela behind me "Back away now..." My voice rumbled under my visor.

"An omnic?" One reporter snapped a picture. "A human.." I growled.

They looked back uncertainty, whispers started to roam around the crowd.

"A cyborg?"
"Wasn't there one in Overwatch?"
"Yah... what was his name Genji?"
"Isn't that the reported missing agent and the killer cyborg!!"

Oh shit...

"Aaaannnnnnndddddd we're done here!!" I drag Angela by the arm.

"Wait Mr. Shimada!!"
"Dr. Ziegler!!"