LUCIO BALLLLLLLLLL

Genji's P.O.V.
I warmed up a bit before the game according to Lucio we were told to play a game of what he called "LUCIO ball" which was basically soccer. It was a 3v3 game. My team was composed of me, Lucio and Mcree. I've played many sports when I was young however I don't think I would be the same considering the body I have now.

The other team had Pharah, Dva and Hanzo. Pharah eyed me the whole time when we were warming up.

But what made me even more nervous was Hanzo that I was playing against.. WHAT IF HE KILLS ME AGAIN!!

Then I remember what Dr. Ziegler said.

"Whatever happens Genji.. your brother still loves you as much as you love him..."

I kept thinking about the time when I kissed her hand all night.

I blushed ugh I'm a mess...

"Ok guys!!" A voice said as all of us turned to the owner of that voice.

Holy Mother of God has blessed me with the sight of Dr.Ziegler wearing a cheer leader outfit.

Steam started to come out of my shoulders as I felt blood trickling down my nose, it was a good thing I was wearing my visor.

"Lookin good doc!!" Lucio said.
"M'lady..."

In the corner of my eye I saw Pharah her face flushed red.

Does this mean... she likes Dr. Ziegler?

Looks like I shouldn't hold back for this game...

"Genji!!" Dr. Ziegler yelled.
I turned to her direction.
"Do your best!!" She said smiling.

I grip my chest
"Uhh.. what's wrong Genji?" Mcree said.
"An angel just shot my heart..." I said lucio and Jesse laughed.
However at the distance I can feel someone's cold stares trying to stab me.

5 minutes later...
"Ok both team!! 3... 2...1... GO!!"
Me, Jesse, Hanzo and Pharah rushed together at the ball Pharah steals it from Jesse.

"Got ya this time Jesse!!" She says.

I slash my way torwards her as she tries to shoot it to our goal.

I deflect back "come at me.."

She gasps

The ball goes to Jesse who is dribbling to the goal which seems to be easy since Dva the goalie, is looking at her phone.

"GOAL!!"
Victory music starts to play as we all grouped up.
1-0

The next round starts and this time Hanzo gets the ball and makes his way to our goal I block him using a move I used when I was young which works!!

I make my way to the goal leaving Hanzo in shock. Then Pharah comes in "How dare you look at her like that.." she says trying to steal the ball. I try to keep it away from her but it seems it isn't her first time playing Lucio ball..

She steals it then says "JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE!!" Kicking it so far that it soars above all of us and goes into the goal.

My eyes widened
WHAT!?!

In the end we ended up losing probably because Pharah was really good.

"Hey!! You did good!!" Dr. Ziegler said as she sat next to me and put a wreath on top of my head. "You tried your best and thats all that matters!!" she said smiling.

I took off my visor revealing my smile. As she left my side to reward more wreaths to the other people who played.

Hanzo came to my side handing me a water bottle.

"Good game Mr. Shiwada"
Oh right.. My name's Genji Shiwada now..
"Please.. call me Genji.." I say smiling to him.

He looks at me "I- was wondering.. may we talk.."

I gasp I look at him

Is he.. going to kill me?!?!