Next stop?

Mercy's P.O.V.
I ate my bread sleepily.
How can Jack just tell us to wake up 6 in the morning IT'S VACATION!!

I sighed.

"Good morning Angela!!" Pharah said cheerfully as she sat down next to me.

"Mm.. good morning.." I said.

"Someone didn't get enough sleep.." she said jokingly.

"Heh yah.. I probably look horrible right now..." I said yawning but I didn't really care if I did.

"No... you look beautiful all the time" she says smiling.

Her smile is so bright it almost burns my eyes.

"Umm... so Angela.. I was wondering.." she said shifting over to my side.

"Hm?"

"Would.. you-" But before she could finish 76 comes out of nowhere and yells "MEETING!!"

So loud that Pharah falls out of her seat. 76 eyes her suspiciously. I wonder why..

Hanzo and Mcree comes out of their room where Mcree is half dressed and Hanzo is just trying to get away from him.

I wonder how things turned up with Hanzo and Genji.

Speaking of Genji he came out and sat next to me. Pharah growled at him. While genji just ignored her by eating his breakfast.

As the rest of the team came 76 started the meeting.

"Okay team.. I hoped you enjoyed vacation so far!! Because we will be taking a trip to France!!"

"France?" Lucio said

"Yes France!! We will be staying at a mansion it's called the Château Guillard.." he says.

"Sounds fancy.." Reinhardt said.

"However.. We aren't only here for vacation.. the mansion used to be own by a Talon agent called Widowmaker. So were stepping into her ground.. Everyone must be ready to fight at all times..."

"WHAT KIND OF VACATION IS THAT!!" Dva said.

"Well.. it's supposed be a mission partly.." Ana said. "If we catch Widowmaker we'll be able to bring her into custody."

"So like a dangerous vacation!! Sounds good love!!" Lena said.

"We must be careful to know when to strike.... Widowmaker is said to be very dangerous.. a sniper.. killing thousands of men.. sounds like you Hanzo.." Genji says eyeing him.

Hanzo ignores him. "This agent.. a sniper?" He laughs a bit "Well see who's the better one.."

"Don't worry... We got the whole team here everything will be fine..." Mcree says.

I looked down. I hope so..