Hana

3 years ago....

I  walk the the lab where Winston and Dr. Ziegler were staring a the glass panel. When they saw me Wintson flinched "Commander!!"

I smiled running a hand through my blond hair.

Mercy looked at me "It's nice to see you Jack..." She says smiling back. I nod then look through the glass panel with them revealing a girl in her 20s. 

"That's our new agent?" I said scractching the back of my head. "Isn't she too young..."

"She's qualified for being an agent plus she volunteered for this...." Angela said. 

I watched the girl get out of the Pink mech watching it explode blowing a bubble from her gum. "NERF THIS!!"

"Her name is Hana... She goes with Dva, her parents died in the omnic crisis...." Winston says. 

I looked at him, "There are alot of people with sad stories..."

Angela puffed up her cheeks, she looked like an adorable bunny. "Hana never had a parental figure...  So we thought you might want to..."

I looked at her in shock "Are you asking me to babysit her!!"

She looks at me with a shy smile "Jack this will be good for both and you I guarentee it!!" She said brightly. 

I stared at her puppy eyes. "You're lucky I love you..." I said groaning as I opened the door to the other side of the glass. 

Angela squealed. 

When I walked tthrought the testing chamber I saw Hana looking through her phone. 

"Hey!!" I said. She looked up "What is it old man?"

I looked at her in shock "I'M 30!!"

"Even worser..."

We started arguing for half n hour. But in the past few days I started to look out for her. Making sure she didn't get her ass kicked.

But it ended when Overwatch fell. 

I could tell something in me died but something kept me going, an angel....

My hair had gotten white and I was a viligante on the run hunting down those who took overwatch down.

I grunt I guess she was right I am old...

But I was in Japan when I found her again.

I wasn't really looking for her but she was impossible to miss since every street had a flyer with her name on it.

And one day someone approached me. A girl with a bunny jacket, looking through her phone and chewing Pink bubblegum. 

"I thought you were supposed to take care of me..." She said looking up at me.

I smiled at her "Hana..."

Her eyes started to fill up with tears "I know you weren't dead... But everyone said you were... Even Angela.." She said rubbing her eyes. 

I hugged her. "Don't worry I'm not dead... At least not now..." I whispered. 

She sniffled "You've gotten older..." She says running her fingers through my white hair. 

I smiled "I guess I have...."

Hana P.O.V. 
I wake up silently and saw two people talking. Someone with a black cloak and a hood with a skull mask and another tied up. OLD MAN!! I mean Jack...

I acted like I was still knocked out but had one eye open. Listening in to what they were talking about. 

"What the hell do you want Reyes..." Jack says grumbling.

"I destroyed Overwatch the 1st time and I'll destroy it the second time..." The man in the cloak said. 

Commander Reyes the head of blackwatch also the one who brought down Overwatch I knew this guy seemed fishy. 

"However... I'm here to make an offer... " Reyes says. "Join Talon..."

Jack laughs "I rather die..."

"Hear me out!! If you join us Talon we would be happy to let everyone live!!" Reyes grins "after all..."

"You wouldn't want to see the angel bleed..."