Talking walk

Mercy's P.O.V.

The sound of ringing bells fell into my ears. I looked up to see the man collapse onto the floor a hand to his head, blood coming down from the side of it. "W-What?!"

"YOU BETTER BACK OFF MA BITCH BEFORE I HIT YOU WITH ANOTHER OF MA BALLS AND YOU GO FLYING OUT OF THIS MOTHERFUCKING TOWN!!" I look behind me to see Zen, his knuckles tightened and his stance ready to attack.

The women raced over to the guy's side. "Get up!" The guy shook his head, pain seering into his temple. The lady in the mask scolds at him and they run off to the dark alley way.

Zenyatta rushes to my side. "You sure we should let them get away?" He cracked his knuckles, "I can teach them the Zen way if you want?"

I shook my head, "Leave it Zen, I have a feeling if we did go with them our questions wouldn't be solved anyways." I stare at the floating omnic. "Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"Looking for you girl! Genji ditched me to hang out with his fuck bois and I was trying to find you since it was starting to get dark!" He looks down wound. "WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO YOU?!"

I clutch my bloody cut on my arm and sighed. "It's alright Zen, the girl cut me a little. But it can be fixed with a bandage no worries." I smiled.

Zen shakes his head, "Angie, you smile too much that makes me worry about you a lot!" An orb latches onto me and I start feeling a lot more calm, my wound at ease.

"Thank you Zenny.."
"Yeah yeah, let's get back to Shimada temple..."

Genji P.O.V.

The moon was the only source of light, as it shined through the dinner table. Riku sat down next to me and was already drunk with my other friends.

Well there was Riku making  a fool of himself. Sonna, the blue haired man who was laughing at Riku's foolishness. Then Rin who rolled his eyes in annoyness of the two.

All my friends together, well.. except for Shouta.

"Ah~ c'mon Genji, you use to drink with us alllllll the timmmeeeee~" Riku says slinging an arm around me, his face red as his hair.

"Stop bothering him Riku.." Rin says sipping his cup of tea. Ron always reminded me of Hanzo, always serious. But when he was with us, he did show a playful side.

Because of my cybernetic body, my body couldn't handle alcohol very well. Maybe I should be glad, so I didn't end as drunk as Riku.

Sonna laughs, then turns to me. "But really, I'm glad you're here Genji. It's been too long without you..." he looks down sadly, "We all thought you were dead."

"BUT YOU'RE TOO ANNOYING TO BE DEAD!!" Riku says laughing as he takes another swing of beer. Rin smacks over the head. "You idiot!!"

"Ow!!" Riku says groogily, rubbing his head. "But y'all saw him! The cyborg killer!!" There was dead silence in the room, I felt a sudden chill down my spine. Riku laughs as if he didn't take notice on the atmosphere. "We were all so amazed~ on what you become! You were probably better than Hanzo because of your hic robot parts!"

Rin slams his cup on the table, "Riku Izuku! I demand you to shut it this instant!"

Sonna sighs, "Riku's right," and I gasp, suprised that Sonna even stepped into such a serious matter. "You are the most powerful agent we've ever seen. When we saw you on TV we never thought someone could exist, but then it was you. With such a power in our hands, in Shimada clan-"

I shake my head, "But Shimada Clan is sided with Overwatch, this clan is no here to protect the people of Hanamura, there is no more assasination business... right?" But I didn't get a direct answer, only a cold silence.

Rin puts a hand on my shoulder, "What are you saying Genji, of course we aren't what we use to be.."

Riku laughs, "Yeah~ have you gotten more stupid during the plane flight~"

"Ah!!" My face flushed, as I smacked him in the head. "I have not!!"

"Ow!!"

Mercy's P.O.V.

Zenyatta scolds at me looking at the wound. "I still can't believe you went out there alone! You should've called me first."

I sighed, "I'm sorry, I just thought you were busy." I shrugged as he brings out the first aid kit, revealing the roll of bandages.

"I ain't too busy for you, girl!" He wraps my arm around with a white bandage. "But seriously, even if I was busy. You should've gone to Genji at least."

I don't answer him, just stared down at the wooden floor.

Zen shuts the case and sighs. "Something wrong going on between you two?"

I nod, "I guess, I just want him to settle in with his home. It's been a long time since he came back to Hanamura.. and I'm afraid if I.."

"Bring up the mission.." Zen continues, "You're afraid you're getting in his way." 

I nod, "I don't want to make him think that I'm in the way of what he really wants.." rubbing my bandage.

Zen sighs, "We're here because of our mission, someone has to remind him that." Tapping my shoulder.

I stare at him, then stand up "I'll talk to him." I walked over to the door of my room. "Thank you Zenyatta.."