Chapter Thirty-three

"You seem pretty upbeat after what happened last night baby"

Roman smirked, he was laying on his back while I sat on top of him with a big smile plastered on my face

"Like you said it's just a bump in the road, now that AJ has the title Demi thinks it's going to be easy for her to take it but I'm going to be there to kick her ass every chance I get, starting tonight at RAW"

He chuckled softly and began to massage my thighs

"I like your attitude baby girl"

I bent down to kiss him before climbing off the bed and heading into the bathroom. My game plan was set, as soon as Demi was in the ring tonight I was going to go out there kick her ass. After that every match she has I plan on making sure she never comes out on top.

I showered and got ready to head to the arena. The guys had a match against the Wyatt family so I had to be there.

"Mia, let's get moving baby"

Roman called so I quickly rushed to grab my suitcase and follow him out the door.

"We have a few days off at home before Smackdown, I can't wait to sleep in our own bed"

Roman chuckled, I couldn't wait either. A friend days off to relax was just what me and my man needed.

------------------------------

I was in the locker room watching as AJ made her way to the ring, to my surprise Demi was with her walking arm in arm. She sure was sneaky. As they got into the ring AJ took a mic and began to gloat about how she beat me the night before and how she was the rightful divas champion. I could see Demi eyeing her up behind her back so I knew it was my cue.

I got to the gorilla in time to see Demi hit AJ from behind. Show time. I sprinted down to the ring and slid in, Demi was so distracted attacking AJ that she didn't see me until it was too late. I hit her with a running knee to the face before picking her up by the hair and throwing her into the ropes, as she came back I superman punched her and watched with glee as she dropped to the mat. I wasn't done though so I power bombed her into the mat before climbing up on the turnbuckle and raising my fists in the air. I spotted AJ making her way up the ramp clutching the divas belt to her chest so I grabbed the mic and turned to her

"Enjoy it while you can AJ because you won't have it for long, believe that"

She simply glared at me before disappearing backstage. A few fans in the crowd caught my attention when they began pointing and yelling at me to watch out and I realised why when I looked up on the titantron and saw Demi getting up behind me. I waited until the last second and ducked under her arm as she flew at me, running into the ropes I bounced back and got her with a spear. Now she was really laid out so I picked up the mic again and stood over her.

"Demi, Demi, Demi didn't I tell you I would make you pay for messing with me? Did you really think you could cost me my title and get away with it? And even more foolish did you think you could try cost my man his title and that there wouldn't be consequences"

She began to stir, rolling onto her side to try get up but as she did I curb stomped her into the mat knocking her out again

"I've been wanting to do that to you for so long"

I chuckled into the mic

"This is my house and you can be damn sure this isn't over, You will never be the divas champion Demi. Believe that and believe in the Shield"

I dropped the mic and slid out of the ring as security and medical staff made their way in to help her.

--------------------------------