Chapter Sixty-Seven

"As hard as you can baby, straight at me"

I couldn't help roll my eyes at Roman as he gave me instructions.

"If you want to be pushed to your limits why are you squaring off against me? You know Dean or Seth have twice my strength, why are you taking it easy?"

Roman and I were in the ring at the performance centre running through some workouts and he was barely pushing himself. He'd been given the all clear a couple weeks ago and had been in the gym every day strength training and getting back into shape, I had the feeling he was a little afraid of getting hurt again.

"I'm not taking it easy"

he huffed as I nailed him into the mat with a spear.

"You're taking it easy"

Dean called from the side of the ring. That frustrated him so he got to his feet and motioned for Dean to step in.

"alright then, lets go Ambrose"

I slid out and stood beside Seth just as Dean and Roman squared up. Dean was the first to make a move charging at Roman and as they clashed in the centre of the ring they grappled for dominance before Dean managed to get Roman into a headlock.

It was a lot of back and forth between the two and I was glad to see Roman pushing himself more than he had been the last few weeks. I could see him hesitating every now and then but he kept at it exerting himself more than usual.

"Good work baby! You're doing awesome"

I cheered as he hit Dean with a Samoan drop.

"He's got a big enough head already sis, do you have to make it bigger"

Seth chuckled from beside me. He was too busy on his his phone to notice me move closer to him and before he even had a chance to look up I punched him square in the balls, not hard enough to do damage but hard enough to have him doubling over in pain.

"Think fast Cruella"

**********************

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT COLE! STEPHANIE MCMAHON HAS JUST ANNOUNCED A DIVAS TRADITIONAL ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH TO KICK OFF THIS YEARS ROYAL RUMBLE WITH THE WINNER TO FACE NIKKI BELLA AT WRESTLEMANIA FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP

I stood backstage at RAW and watched in surprise as Stephanie stood in the middle of the ring with a huge smile plastered on her face. A Royal rumble match was literally the most exciting match I could imagine for the divas division and I wanted more than anything to be a part of it.

"Right now I will be announcing the participants in the 14 woman match so without further ado our entrants are Brie Bella, Natalya, Becky Lynch, Tamina Snuka, Paige, Naomi, Cameron, Sasha Banks, Summer-Rae, Eva-Marie, Aksana, Alicia Fox, Charlotte and Mia-Rose"

I almost screamed with delight and after giving Seth and Dean a quick high five I headed for the stage where the other girls were all making their entrance. I came to a stand beside Brie and blew the fans a kiss as the entire arena began to chant my name, I guess it was clear to see who the fan favourite was so far.

"You as excited as I am girl?"

Brie asked from beside me, I gave her a wink and bumped my hip against hers as we both continued to hype up the crowd.

"Oh hell yeah! This is going to be awesome"

As soon as I made it to the locker room I grabbed my phone to give Roman a call and saw that there were a whole bunch of text messages from him which kind of got me worried so without bothering to read them I quickly dialled his number.